SS Newell Sleeves

Started by Cortez_Conversions, February 25, 2015, 03:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 08, 2015, 11:23:33 PM
If anyone else has any issues, please let me know.

Thanks!
Tom
I'm afraid of the dark.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Newell Nut on November 09, 2015, 12:33:56 AM
This was an old G series but the sleeves fit other Gs just fine. I doubt if I polished more than a half a thousandth. I could push the sleeve on before doing the polishing but it was just too tight and would freeze up if it got hot.

Thanks Dwight!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Dominick on November 09, 2015, 01:06:27 AM
Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 08, 2015, 11:23:33 PM
If anyone else has any issues, please let me know.

Thanks!
Tom
I'm afraid of the dark.   :D ;D Dominick

Dominick, thats what Zin is for!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Newell Nut

I prefer Merlot and by the way it is now after 5 oclock. Time to unwind my reel.

bigggfish

Was looking for a couple main gear sleeves for 300 series and a/r dogs.  I sent a PM separate.  If you have any in stock, let me know.

Jim

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: bigggfish on January 20, 2016, 12:18:53 AM
Was looking for a couple main gear sleeves for 300 series and a/r dogs.  I sent a PM separate.  If you have any in stock, let me know.

Jim

PM sent! Thanks!

Delflein

Hello Tom,

I'm also interested in a S/S gear sleeve for a 400 series and matching dog if you have any in stock.

Dion

bigggfish

His Tom,
There were a number of people looking for gear sleeves on the Newell Facebook page.  I kept referring them here.  Several said they looked for you on eBay....

Jim

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: bigggfish on February 02, 2016, 11:06:04 PM
His Tom,
There were a number of people looking for gear sleeves on the Newell Facebook page.  I kept referring them here.  Several said they looked for you on eBay....

Jim
Yeah, I let all my listings expire on Ebay. I'd rather sell gear here cheaper and without the fees. So please keep sending them this way!
Thanks,
Tom

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Delflein on January 30, 2016, 08:10:48 AM
Hello Tom,

I'm also interested in a S/S gear sleeve for a 400 series and matching dog if you have any in stock.

Dion
PM sent!

Thanks,
Tom

Samoan High Chief

Robert

Cortez_Conversions

The 500 series sleeves are back in stock! ;D
Tom

bigggfish

Tom,
PM'd you.  I'd like 2 500's

Thanks,
Jim

fishmeluck

I'm interested in one s.s. gear sleeve for an S338-5, if you still have them, and one for an S533-4.6. PM sent.
Give a man a fish and he will have fish for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

russ1962

Are the ss gear sleeves still available for the 200-300 G-series?

If so, is there a modified version that will work in the older P-series?