Gaji Lures Shrimp Flies

Started by Bryan Young, March 03, 2015, 08:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I just received my shrimp flies dressed like krill just in time for salmon season.  He also makes awesome trolling lures.  Look him up. 

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Here's a better picture.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Gaji Lures

Mahalo for sharing some of our GAJI LURES Opae models, Bryan!
These come in 1", 2", 3", 5" and our most recent, TOSA Double hook model (shown below), used for deep jigging and slow trolling for Tuna!

Bill Karr

Brian,
Really interesting. How do you plan to fish these (for salmon)? Always looking for something new. Have you used before?
Bill

Bryan Young

I'm planning to put one of these behind a flasher, and possibly hit it with some Krill sent ahead of the fly.

Bill Karr

Thanks,
I'm going to see about trying as well. Want to guess what size? I'm thinking the one inch will be closest but haven't seen any krill up close in a long time. I used to use a small red krokadile (sp?) that I think triggered the krill instinct.
Bill

Tightlines667

Pretty flys.  Looks to me like they would work on skinny water O'io (Bonefish) here in HI too.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

bluefish69

They might work as a Teaser above a Buck Tail for Fluke. It would have to be 1-2" OA fished a foot above the Buck Tail. I did see a video of these being made but I forgot where.

Mike

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Tightlines666 on March 06, 2015, 01:08:19 AM
Pretty flys.  Looks to me like they would work on skinny water O'io (Bonefish) here in HI too.

John,

Gaji Lures are based in Hawaii.  He makes awesome trolling lures too.  Great for Ono (wahoo), Ahi (yellow fin tuna) and Marlin.

Bryan

melkapule

How do I purchase these lures?

Bryan Young

Quote from: melkapule on March 06, 2015, 07:08:48 PM
How do I purchase these lures?
Contact Allan Sato at Gajilures@gmail.com.

I'm hoping he will get his other lures up here as well.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Bryan Young

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on March 06, 2015, 08:17:32 PM
Are you trolling these?
I'm going to troll with these from boat, or if mooching, jigging with them, and from shore, casting behind a bobber or torpedo weight.

Big Tim

Bryan Young

Thanks Tim,

I'm still waiting for my combination of the following two lures.  The fish head with the red coming out of the gills.