Garcia Mitchell 304 Part?

Started by coastal_dan, March 13, 2015, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

I'm in need of an oscillating slide for an older Garcia Mitchell 304 spinner.  Its is a round white plastic piece with 2 holes and a notch in it...anyone have one by chance?  If so let me know what you'd like for it and I'll paypal you.  Thanks!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

foakes

Hi Dan --

PM your name, address, and phone number -- and I will send it out.

N/C.

You can reimburse a couple of bucks for postage and handling materials.

Post some pics when you are done with the 304.

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

coastal_dan

Thats awesome!  You'll receive a PM in a few minutes.  Thanks!
Dan from Philadelphia...

coastal_dan

Thanks again Fred!  The reel turned out fantastic...can't wait to fill it with some 6 lb test for freshwater fishing and put it in my daughters hands  ;D

Before:

During:

After:

;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

harryk3616

back in the late 50's early 60's that's what i used, mitchell 304 and 300   worked great,  good luck enjoy

Bryan Young

I love seeing this reel.  It was my very first reel ever.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Doug

Also for me back in the middle 50's. My first freshwater reel that I purchased . Seeing the picture brings back a lot of memories  Doug

coastal_dan

Glad it brings back some positive memories; we are looking forward to making some with it ourselves.  :)
Dan from Philadelphia...