Big Tim's Friday Fishn' Trip May 22, 2015 Moro Bay CA.

Started by Big Tim, March 28, 2015, 10:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pangamaster

...I hope there is a back up plan if the Pedro can't make it.  I see the Princes out of Virg's has nothing booked and is a 6am - 4pm deal.  Not sure if Morro Bay and Virg work together to help each other out?
Anything worth doing....is worth doing well!

alantani

dave, can i get you to swing by the house in cayucos for dinner on thursday?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

Quote from: pangamaster on May 19, 2015, 02:41:37 AM
...I hope there is a back up plan if the Pedro can't make it.  I see the Princes out of Virg's has nothing booked and is a 6am - 4pm deal.  Not sure if Morro Bay and Virg work together to help each other out?

yes, i have a possible back up plan.  apparently, the two shops do not get along, but i've known glenn at morro bay landing for 30 years and i've know frank at virg's for 20 years.  glenn is going to let me know by wednesday.  if the san pedro is still down, i will talk to frank on wednesday evening about getting us moved over.  either way, we should be able to fish. 

pangamaster

Awesome Alan!  We are going to be late arrivals on Thursday night so I will have to take a rain check on your invite.  But thank you so much for the invite!  Looking forward to fishing with you!

alantani

matt juanes will be driving down late as well.  want to hook up with him?

Big Tim

Brad Leage who ran the Princess for many years now has the Endeavor and will be running out of Moro Bay Landing...I will cross my fingers for you all that he is the back up plan if need be.

Knock em dead guys. I will be back fishing soon.

Tim

El Pescador

Quote from: alantani on May 18, 2015, 03:44:41 PM
...  jason, dave k., you guys are all set, right?  wayne, you're all set?  ernie and craig from fresno might join us.  jonathan, are you coming from fresno? anybody else?

Alan, I am good to go, going solo on this trip, Rick is attending his son's college graduation.  Anyone need a ride down to MB??

Also, last call on the second room I have reserved at the Hotel 6 for $55/night.  If no one wants it, I'll release it back to H6 later today.

I'll be in MB by 3pm, it's an area of the world I've never seen, so with a paid rental and half a tank of gas, I'm driving around.

What time do you want us for dinner???  Assuming I can find the home!!!!!   Keep your cell on!  I will be bringing my wife's homemade  double chocolate chip brownies for dessert - and man are these good!!!!!  Really looking forward to this fishing trip with all of you.

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

5pm would be good, but anytime is fine!.  cell coverage is not the greatest in that area.  the house phone number is 805-995-2729 and the address is 17 - 16th street, cayucos, 93430. 

pangamaster

I'm driving the Family to the wifes parents house in San Louis Obispo....so I will meet everyone there in the AM.