June 5-7th "2 Day" Rockfish Charter - Sponsored by California Tackle House

Started by Jon Vadney, April 21, 2015, 04:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

The Black Pearl is a beautiful vessel.  Spoke with the captain and he was giving me the rundown of their overnight trips.  I wish I could make it.  Sounds like a blast.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

newfuturevintage

Just a quick post to see if anybody's coming down from or through Oakland that might want to car pool. Shoot me a PM or post if you would be, and maybe we can figure something out!

alantani

i sure wish i could join you guys.  take lots of pictures!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jon Vadney

It looks like the trip is booked up!  I'll definitely be taking lots of pics and I'll be sure to post them up here.  I look forward to meeting everyone whose going!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: Jon Vadney on May 29, 2015, 11:05:36 PM
It looks like the trip is booked up!  I'll definitely be taking lots of pics and I'll be sure to post them up here.  I look forward to meeting everyone whose going!

You are going to have a blast. It was a great crew on the boat we went on. Take the flat fall jig. It was doing very well for me toward the end.

Jon Vadney

I'll give it a try!  A few spots opened up as one of my friends who was going had a death in the family and his group (dad+brother) and to back out.  If you wanna go, you can book online:  www.virgslanding.com

newfuturevintage

Quote from: Jon Vadney on June 01, 2015, 09:31:17 AM
I'll give it a try!  A few spots opened up as one of my friends who was going had a death in the family and his group (dad+brother) and to back out.  If you wanna go, you can book online:  www.virgslanding.com

Me too, unfortunately.  Same circumstances, too.  Really bummed about it, but hey, whatchagonnado?

David Hall

I just booked myself on the trip.
Driving from San Jose Friday.

Jon Vadney

Quote from: newfuturevintage on June 01, 2015, 08:05:44 PM

Me too, unfortunately.  Same circumstances, too.  Really bummed about it, but hey, whatchagonnado?

I'm sorry to hear that man :(  I hope we get to share the rail in the future.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Sorry to hear about your friend, I cant make it this time around. Im hopping we keep this Morro Bay charters open and Ill make it out for later times.

Bryan Young

I hear Gary is going.  I know he's not going to read this so I'm safe.  Lol. 

Get him on some monster lingsauruses so he will have something to compare with Salmon fishing.

Have fun.  Will not be able to meet you at the docks.  Need to be in LA.  My mother-in-law is going in for surgery so we need to be down there...unfortunately, until Tuesday.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

newfuturevintage

Quote from: Jon Vadney on June 03, 2015, 07:31:26 AM
Quote from: newfuturevintage on June 01, 2015, 08:05:44 PM

I'm sorry to hear that man :(  I hope we get to share the rail in the future.

Thanks, Jon.  We will, definitely want to get out there one one of these trips, it sounds like a blast!

newfuturevintage

A great trip to everybody!  May you encounter better action than I did this morning at shadow cliffs in an inflatable kayak (my, uh, 'consolation prize'? for not being able to join y'all).

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young