1 (3.7%)
Blue
0 (0%)
Other
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: May 16, 2015, 01:19:22 PM

thorhammer

Ted's straight up messing with me because he knows I can't build out until Christmas...wife's orders. For the love of God, stop it man!!!! :)

My kits received, Alan C 501 and Randy P Newell 99 spools enroute...

Thanks, all. I told my fishing partner this morning I am parking the Internationals. Off the shelf suits just won't do anymore.

Maxed Out

Quote from: thorhammer on December 06, 2016, 03:43:14 PM
Ted's straight up messing with me because he knows I can't build out until Christmas...wife's orders. For the love of God, stop it man!!!! :)

My kits received, Alan C 501 and Randy P Newell 99 spools enroute...

Thanks, all. I told my fishing partner this morning I am parking the Internationals. Off the shelf suits just won't do anymore.

Sorry John, it's against my better nature to stop building reels.

Alan's new 501 spools are well beyond any of my expectations
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

Hope you made plenty of eccentrics, my good man. That trio you have is schweet.....

Swami805

I got mine yesterday. Very nice
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Teriffic combo, Sal --

Assuming all SS guts and a 5 stack?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Yes Fred, well actually these are the JM500-X  gear set. These only take 3 washers, but give the same results as the  gdears with the 5 stack.

Thanks Fred!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Maxed Out

You gonna share your private stash of blue knobs with the "Ohana" :D :D ?? How can anyone top that build  :o :o?? ...or even match it  :( :( :( :(?? No surprise the best builds happen in Havertown. Proof is in the puddin' on every build. 8)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Alto Mare

Shark Hunter

Something about that Silver and Blue.
Great work Sal and Ted. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Checking how it would look in full silver...not bad:

Sal

thorhammer

Awesome Sal! That needs Ted's silver foot and clamp! The Silver Surfer!!!

Alto Mare

Oops, here it is John

I have a few of Ted's awesome parts.

thorhammer

Home run right there! What a nice buffet of a AT goodies!!!!!