Come on!!!

Started by Marcq, May 05, 2015, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i'm sure he's making money!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Buckmark22

-Buckmark22

Marcq

Maybe he knows something we don't  ???

Marc..

Big Tim

I have an idea. If I part my reel out at those prices I could fix my car and go fishing  ;D any buyers  ;D

Buckmark22

I admit that I actually emailed him thru eBay, pointing out the fact that he was asking $114 for a $2.10 eccentric lever...and I gave him a link to scotts b&t...

I have doubts that I hear back, but it's fun...for me at least!
-Buckmark22

Reel 224

Sleaze Bag! E-Bay people like that are the reason I avoid it. This was discussed on another post a while ago about E-Bag. Ill stick to the people I have gotten to know and trust here.

People that know the proper pricing on these items, IMO should call that person out on his off the wall pricing. 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Marcq

I think is wife force him to sell that stuff but he doesn't want to  :-\

Marc..

foakes

For me, it makes no difference what folks price items for on ZooBay.

Ebay makes their $$$ on a listing -- the buyer needs to decide if it is an acceptable price, or not.

Simple.

I have yet to see anyone complain when a seller unknowingly lists an item for a price under the market -- on a "BIN -- Buy it Now" -- except the folks who did not see it in time to snap it up.

Just my opinion...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Reel 224

Quote from: foakes on May 08, 2015, 02:49:22 PM
For me, it makes no difference what folks price items for on ZooBay.

Ebay makes their $$$ on a listing -- the buyer needs to decide if it is an acceptable price, or not.

Simple.

I have yet to see anyone complain when a seller unknowingly lists an item for a price under the market -- on a "BIN -- Buy it Now" -- except the folks who did not see it in time to snap it up.

Just my opinion...

Best,

Fred

Yes Fred you are rite, that sword does cut both ways.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Buckmark22

Quote from: Reel 224 on May 05, 2015, 09:23:47 PM
Sleaze Bag! E-Bay people like that are the reason I avoid it. This was discussed on another post a while ago about E-Bag. Ill stick to the people I have gotten to know and trust here.

People that know the proper pricing on these items, IMO should call that person out on his off the wall pricing. 

I did get several responses from the seller...which only confirmed the initial assessment highlighted above...
-Buckmark22