drag washer dimensions for a penn 750SSM

Started by alantani, May 19, 2015, 05:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

there are three #6-60 drags that go inside the spool of this reel.  can anyone tell me the dimensions of the teflon washer that goes underneath?  i want to match up a carbon fiber washer for a guy in north carolina and avoid having him have to send me the entire reel.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on May 19, 2015, 05:56:32 AM
there are three #6-60 drags that go inside the spool of this reel.  can anyone tell me the dimensions of the teflon washer that goes underneath?  i want to match up a carbon fiber washer for a guy in north carolina and avoid having him have to send me the entire reel.  thanks!  alan

Sal used one that is 0.468 x 0.803 x 0.030 on a 7500SS if this helps.  I think the teflon washer is 0.078 thick as I recall though.

All dimensions are in inches.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 19, 2015, 06:41:45 AM
Quote from: alantani on May 19, 2015, 05:56:32 AM

Sal used one that is 0.468 x 0.803 x 0.030 on a 7500SS if this helps.  I think the teflon washer is 0.078 thick as I recall though.

All dimensions are in inches.

thanks!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!