bad news!!!!!

Started by alantani, May 19, 2015, 06:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ok, the san pedro will not be back to morro bay until monday, so morro bay landing is not an option.  i put a call into frank kelly.  frank is a good friend of mine from the spirit of adventure and he is now the skipper for one of virg's boats.  there are 19 of us and i've left a message with him to see if he can accommodate the entire group. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

El Pescador

I just had a call from Glenn - San Pedro is a NO GO.

He did tell me there is a very fast boat after June 15 - making some of the ling cod fishing areas up north just that much better.

Wait to hear from you Alan.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

theswimmer

First chance to get out in over 6 months and the Coast Guard puts the boat on the beach. :(
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pangamaster

What about the Princes.  Long Range (6am - 4pm)  Boat has 28 openings as of right now. Virgs landing.
Anything worth doing....is worth doing well!

pangamaster

I just got a call from Glen that I can switch to Avila Beach and take the Patriot.  Normal price is $82 they will give it for same price as the San Pedro.  I vote for that option.  Trip is 6am - 4pm.  More fishing time same price!  It currently has 8 spots sold and they take 39 total.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: pangamaster on May 19, 2015, 09:33:41 PM
I just got a call from Glen that I can switch to Avila Beach and take the Patriot.  Normal price is $82 they will give it for same price as the San Pedro.  I vote for that option.  Trip is 6am - 4pm.  More fishing time same price!  It currently has 8 spots sold and they take 39 total.

Thats for thursday though, I cant make it then  :-\

pangamaster

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on May 19, 2015, 09:54:34 PM
Quote from: pangamaster on May 19, 2015, 09:33:41 PM

Thats for thursday though, I cant make it then  :-\

ahhh....I can't make it on Thursday either....didn't catch that part.