hmb fishing with allie, christina and aileen - 7/10/2015

Started by alantani, July 13, 2015, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

hmb fishing with allie, christina and aileen - 7/10/2015

a late report, but i think you will still enjoy it.  fishing was great, weather was great, and none of the kids got seasick!  we launched out of half moon bay with my two kids, allison and christina, plus christina's friend aileen, running the deck were roger and joey, and i had the wheel.  joey had suggested that we look for live bait, so just past the cans i started looking for birds.   birds were working outside the ritz hotel, so i had joey drop a sabiki and he started hooking up on mackeral. the kids just grabbed the shrimp fly rigs without asking and sent those down.  i didn't think it would work but didn't want to discourage them either.  very quickly, they started hooking up, too!  with everyone helping out, we had 30 macks filling the livewell in no time!  then off to san gregorio we went!

allison is back from college for the summer.

deckhands roger and joey.

it was pretty flat!

lots of big cabs from christina and aileen.

ling cod were everywhere!

more ling cod!

we ended up with 30 rockfish, 12 lingcod and 5 cabs!

out of the water at 2pm, home at 3pm, cleaned up and done at 5pm!   another great day on the water!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

reelrepair123

very nice, a good trip with lovely girls and two great deck hands, plenty of fish , calm seas and lots of fun, fantastic, oh and i forgot ,a great captain

STRIPER LOU

Nice job Captain. Everyone looks like they had a great time. Dinners gonna be good!!!
................Lou

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Fisherman Paul

Steve-O

fsrmn

Very nice !  Just getting out and fishing with the kids to me is the best part. Actually catching fish is a bonus  ;D
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

jonnou

Great to see you out there doing it. Priceless memories for you and the Kids. Great haul to. I went out the other day and only caught a bird that got tangled in my line >:( :(

Bryan Young

Good that you got the girls out.

Man, it was dead flat out there...you are right, I am weather bad luck.  lol
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Doug

A lot of great memories created there. still remember my trips with my dad   Doug

thorhammer

Grady White and Gruden's!!!!!! I'd have thougt you were in NC except for the fact that it's actually flat lol. Nice catch!!!!!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

pangamaster

Looks like a great trip!  Congratulations!  And well done on the write up!
Anything worth doing....is worth doing well!