Current status of out of stock parts, and upcoming parts

Started by Three se7ens, July 19, 2015, 03:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

I try to keep the respective threads updated, but Ill keep this thread with the current status of anything thats not in stock.  

114H/115L insert and drag kit: Inserts are done, and I have the washers on order.  I will have 25 kits available in 2-3 weeks. 

113H inserts and drag kits will be available in a couple of weeks.  I still have a couple of kits left that fit the Penn 349H. 

Daiwa 600H insert kits:  I still have a couple kits in stock, and the 900H/910 is on my to-do list.

Big senator insert and drag kit:  First run completed.  Starting a list for the 2nd run.  This list will be open until the end of September. 

The counterbalanced handles for the 112H have been redesigned, and are now available in 113H and 114H/115L sizes as well.  Any out of stock handles should be available in another week or so.  I also added a 113H size to the curved handle with holes. 

LTM

Three se7ens

900h/910 insert drag kits are next in line for the daiwas but I need to get the penn insert kits finished up first. After that, I'll start looking at other models, like handles for the smaller/newer models.

I'm always open to suggestions though.

Rancanfish

That's exciting!  I have two 900h.  I'm going to be using them soon I hope.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

MFB

Hi Adam,

Keen as for a 900H kit, do you still have the octagonal drag washers for the Penn SS series?

Regards

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Three se7ens

Quote from: MFB on August 13, 2015, 09:10:35 AM
Hi Adam,

Keen as for a 900H kit, do you still have the octagonal drag washers for the Penn SS series?

Regards

Mark

Not at the moment, but I can have more made.

LTM

Quote from: Three se7ens on August 13, 2015, 02:25:55 PM
Hi Adam,

Regards

Mark

Adam,

What model's Penn SS spinner "octagonal" metal washers are you making? Whats the thickness of the washers?

Leo

Three se7ens

Quote from: LTM on August 14, 2015, 04:55:52 AM
Quote from: Three se7ens on August 13, 2015, 02:25:55 PM
Hi Adam,

Regards

Mark

Adam,

What model's Penn SS spinner "octagonal" metal washers are you making? Whats the thickness of the washers?

Leo

Im going to start from scratch on these.  When I get some other projects finished up Ill figure up the material and reel models.  I think this time Ill offer the complete stack:  new cf octogonal washers and new metal keyed washers.

rjones

I was looking on your website for the 114H insert and drag kit and did not see it, is this a product you are still making?
Rob

Three se7ens

Quote from: rjones on August 23, 2015, 12:37:15 PM
I was looking on your website for the 114H insert and drag kit and did not see it, is this a product you are still making?

Yes, but its out of stock at the moment.  I have inserts cut already, I just need to get the washers and put the kits together.  Im expecting them to be ready around the middle of september. 

rjones

Rob

BMITCH

Quote from: Three se7ens on August 23, 2015, 04:41:55 PM

Yes, but its out of stock at the moment.  I have inserts cut already, I just need to get the washers and put the kits together.  Im expecting them to be ready around the middle of september. 

Adam, I saw on the site that the 113H was listed but not highlighted. Does this mean just outta stock?? Will you be restocking these kits for the 113H

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Three se7ens

Quote from: BMITCH on August 24, 2015, 10:24:57 AM
Quote from: Three se7ens on August 23, 2015, 04:41:55 PM

Adam, I saw on the site that the 113H was listed but not highlighted. Does this mean just outta stock?? Will you be restocking these kits for the 113H

Bob

Anything on my site thats dimmed out, and not clickable, means I offer it, but its out of stock at the moment.  If you want something thats out of stock, send me a PM or email.  Some things that I dont sell often may be out of stock for a while, unless I get requests. 

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

David Hall