New 113H Frame, Spool and Sideplate Project

Started by Black Pearl, July 25, 2015, 02:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

I think black too. I have a black Pro Gear that looks like new after many years.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

broadway

Alan, silver and red would be must haves... A custom color like green might be a nice choice also.  I'm in for 1 Red, 1 Silver, and 1 Green 👍
Thanks
Dom

STRIPER LOU

I'm with you Dom, Silver and red, and maybe a green!!!!!! I'll go with a green one please!
..............Lou

Alto Mare

Silver will hide scratches better than any other color. With that said, I prefer green and hoping that others will follow.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

I'd love to get one with no anodizing at all

Sal, why you worried about scratches. How do they get scratched sitting on display ?? :D :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

This is gonna be a pricey one... Been waiting a long time for this project to come around.
Can't wait,
Dom

Alto Mare

There is nothing girly about green Dom, not that there is anything wrong with that. ;D John Deere put it on their tractors and those things are tough ;)

Ted, that was directed to those that worry about scratches, I don't ;D

sundaytrucka

Alan, how much extra cost would be attached to running a 2, 3, or 4 different color anodizing process. 

Maybe, if you are willing to deal with the extra process and cost it not prohibitive, could do a 2-4 color run.  Would allow color combos to be made (spool and frame only) and single color runs.

Maybe the majority would be willing to eat the extra cost.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Black Pearl

Quote from: sundaytrucka on December 13, 2015, 09:54:59 PM
Alan, how much extra cost would be attached to running a 2, 3, or 4 different color anodizing process.  

Maybe, if you are willing to deal with the extra process and cost it not prohibitive, could do a 2-4 color run.  Would allow color combos to be made (spool and frame only) and single color runs.

Maybe the majority would be willing to eat the extra cost.

We can decide what colors to be made after we have the sample set first. We might be able to made 25 sets each for 4 colors (Silver, black, red, green/blue).

broadway

Sal, I wasn't saying you were a "girly man" (lol) ... Green is Kim's favorite color is all.
However, if you cast  a green reel with pink speedos on, well then... ;)
Looking forward to it,
Dom

Black Pearl

Quote from: broadway on December 14, 2015, 04:28:41 PM
However, if you cast  a green reel with pink speedos on, well then... ;)
Looking forward to it,
Dom

That just killed it for me when I thought about that picture in my head.

Alto Mare

Ok guys, you go ahead and make fun. I'm man enough to wear pink and will do it if both of you guys join me. Nevermind, Dominick might want to get in the action and that wouldn't be good ::).

Black Pearl

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 14, 2015, 05:24:15 PM
Ok guys, you go ahead and make fun. I'm man enough to wear pink and will do it if both of you guys join me. Nevermind, Dominick might want to get in the action and that wouldn't be good ::).

I might have to ask my guy to make the sample in Pink......