big boy senator inserts: second batch

Started by Three se7ens, August 29, 2015, 04:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Quote from: skinnys98ta on September 07, 2015, 07:43:44 PM
I will take 2 for the 14/0.  I also need 4 stainless dogs for 14/0 also, if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks
Skinny,
I sent you a pm about those dogs yesterday if you still want  them.
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Adam,
Can you please send me the following:
2-14/0 Inserts
2-Sets of washers for these
2-extra Delron washers for these

*Also sent a PM

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Three se7ens

Ok guys, it's about that time. I'm going to keep this list open through the weekend for any last minute sign-ups. I'll be ordering the components on Monday.

Sharkin904

The Great Maudu

I'm wanting a kit for my 12/0. Are any of these still available? Also, I need an arm to fit Alan's 5/0 handle. Pm me with PayPal info or questions. Thanks,
Mike

Three se7ens

Still dont have the parts back from the cutter. 

If you posted here before the cutoff date, you are definitely covered.  I had a few extras of each size cut, and they will be offered first come, first serve.

RockyR

Three se7ens

I wanted to update this thread, even though theres not much to report.  Still dont have parts, but Im meeting with one of the owners on Monday.  Im pretty frustrated with the situation, buy hopefully next week will bring good news. 

Shark Hunter

You provide a valuable service for us Adam. Don't stress over it. You always come through. ;)
Life is Good!

Sharkin904

handi2

Yes no rush but we sure want them..!!

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Three se7ens

Picked up all the components today.  They should be done this weekend, and Ill start sending out invoices to everyone who already signed up here.  I had a few extras cut, and those will be available on a first come, first serve basis, with posts in this thread getting top priority.

twotone

Alright and Thanks ! One 14/0 ,two 12/0 ,one set of cf washers and 6 extra Delrin washers. Adam will you have the 6/0 and 4/0 inserts available again ?
twotone