big boy senator inserts: second batch

Started by Three se7ens, August 29, 2015, 04:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Alright!
Always good news from the Insert Master. ;)
Life is Good!

Three se7ens

Quote from: twotone on December 08, 2015, 04:23:53 AM
Alright and Thanks ! One 14/0 ,two 12/0 ,one set of cf washers and 6 extra Delrin washers. Adam will you have the 6/0 and 4/0 inserts available again ?

I have a few 6/0 inserts now, but i don't have the kits put together yet.  I'm looking for new suppliers for the inserts, and I'll do a big batch of 6/0 kits and some 4/0 kits as soon as I can.

Claytong

Three se7ens

Quote from: Claytong on December 13, 2015, 02:52:31 PM
Are there any 9/0 kits available?

9/0 and 6/0 are the same kits.  Both reels use the same main gear, and therefore the same drag kit.

I have a few kits im putting together, but they arent ready just yet. 

Three se7ens

Its that time!  Im almost finished putting together all the big senator kits, and will be sending out invoices to everyone who posted here this weekend.  I will start shipping the kits on Monday of next week.

I had a few extras of each size cut, and they will be available on a first come, first serve basis.  I will have a count on whats available once I fill all the current orders. 

The Great Maudu

I would like an insert kit for a 12/0. Please put me on the list. Best, Mike.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Three se7ens

Everyone who has already paid up will have their kits in the mail on monday. 

Maxed Out

Adam, those inserts are making me drool all over my computer.....

.......Do you have any extra that are not spoken for ??   if so I would love a 6/0 kit and 2-113H kits

Thanks, Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

Adam makes a fine product.
He busts his tail for us, and I for one am very grateful. ;)
Life is Good!

Three se7ens

There are a few people who reserved kits who haven't paid or contacted me yet.  As of 1-24-16 those kits are going back in the general stock, and will be available for purchase by anyone.

That aside, I do have extras of both sizes.  Just reply here with what you want.

RockyR

Please advise.

I put the drag set in and sits just below flush inside the gear.
If I install the top cap it rubs the gear.
Do I need another small washer on the top drag washer?
But then would the keyed insert possibly slide outward?

Three se7ens

It looks like you have a thin washer on the top of the stack?  The order should be cf washer on the bottom, then thin metal washer, cf, etc, and finishing with the thick metal washer on the top.  If that stack isnt tall enough in your case, Ill send you another metal washer to take up the extra space.  Just PM me what you need(thick or thin) and Ill get it out to you.

RockyR

They were all thin so I think a thick should fix it.
Thanks

Shark Hunter

With the thick one on top Rock, it should look like this.
This is a 12/0, but the result should be the same.

Life is Good!