Tiburon Frames for Penn

Started by Bryan Young, January 08, 2011, 08:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Discovered a few Tiburon Frames and Kits for some very common Penn reels.  They are all new.  

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Here's what is available.  

Part Number    Reel/Quanity & Color

P10                Penn Squidder 140L     $60
                    2 - Black
                    3 - Silver

P15                Penn Squidder 145L     $60
                    4 - Silver

P16S            Penn Squidder 146L Spool     $60
                  Black

P20              Penn Jigmaster 500L, 505HS, Surfmaster 250, Long Beach 259     $60
                   4 - Silver

P21             Penn Jigmaster 501L, 506HS, Senator 1/0, Newell 322F     $60
                 6 Silver

P29K           Penn "99" sized Jigmaster Frame and Spool Kit     $120'
                 2 - Silver

P29S           Penn "99" sized Jigmaster Spool     $66
                 1 - Black

T3              Topless Frame for Penn Senator 112H and 112HL (3/0)     $66
                 4 - Silver

T4              Topless Frame for Penn Senator 113 and 113H (4/0)     $73
                 5 - Silver

T4NK          Topless Narrow Frame and Spool Kit for Penn 113 and 113H (4/0)     $133
                1 - Black &
                3 - Silver &
                1 - Red

T4W          Topless Frame for Penn 113HLW (Wide 4/0)     $77  (all sold!)

T60           Topless Frame for Penn 114, 114H, 114HL (6/0)     $85
                3 - Silver

T60NK          Topless Narrow Frame and Spool Kit for Penn 114, 114H, 114HL (6/0)     $200
                   3 - Silver &
                   1 - Black &
                   1 - Red

P60W           Wide Frame for Penn 114, 114H, 114HL (6/0)   Uses spool from Penn Senator 114HLW     $106
                  3 – Black
                  1 - Red

T12            Penn for Penn International 12T and 12TL     $80
                 1 - Gold

MAG20T         Topless Frame & Left Side Plate for Shimano TLD20 2 - speed     $170
                    1 - Black

Shipping USPS for frames only:
Single within California $6
Anywhere in US   Medium Flat Rate     $11 (Will hold 4 frames.)
Anywhere in US   Large Flat Rate     $15 (Will hole 5 or 6 frames)
International – Actual shipping rate.

Another option.  Send Alan a PM with your name, address and phone # and I'll confirm your hold and will put the frames aside.  Then ship your reel Alan.  Before you seal up the box, add a stamp from the post office for return shipping, a check for the price of the frame you are purchasing.  Either Alan or I will install the new frame and return everything to you in the same box.  Please note that this does not include a full service.  If you want Alan to go through the entire reel, there will be an additional charge of $15-$30 plus part for the Penn Star Drag reels, and an additional $40-$50 plus parts for the Penn 12T or 12TL or the Shimano TLD-2s.  Also indicate if you don't want the old parts back.

If you are interested in upgrading the handles at the same time or would like me to send handles or handles and arms, let me know.

See Penn 113H, 349H, 20, 30s, 4/0 progear http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=156.0; Shimano TLD20/30 2-speed http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=269.0; or general info regarding upgrading handles http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=158.0.

To order a frame, send me an PM with your name, address and phone #.  Once the order is confirmed, I will box it up.  Send a check to alan tani, 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070, and i'll ship out the order when the check arrives.
If you would like to use paypal, please let us know.  Note that there will be a 2% fee charged on top of the total for the use of PayPal.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

only through these guys!

Will Fish TackleWill Fish Tackle
11944 Masters Court
Auburn, CA 95603-2537
(530) 887-0839
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

okimaguro

Noticed you have 501 frames in silver, do you have them in any other color.  Also If I was to purchase 1 from you what would be total cost to Oxnard, CA 93036

Thanks,

Glen

alantani

sorry, no, just the colors listed.  priority mail shipping to oxnard would probably be $5.  alan

okimaguro

You listed a payment option as PM what does that mean? Can you please explain, Thanks in advance.

alantani

usually what i'll do is just ship things out and have you send a check after the parts arrive.  it makes my life easier because i really hate owing anything to anybody.  over the years, i've had a few guys "forget," but it's relatively rare.  alan

Dominick

Quote from: okimaguro on May 27, 2011, 11:55:02 PM
You listed a payment option as PM what does that mean? Can you please explain, Thanks in advance.

Okimaguro:  PM means send a Private Message to Alan.  The PM will contain your order and your name and address so that it is not on the general forum.  Don't feel bad, I did not know what a PM was until I asked.  By the way (BTW) if you want to know more internet jargon, Google "Internet Abreviations."  Alan is generous and trusting.  He trusts that you will send him payment after the parts arrive.  Pretty cool in this day and age 8).  You gotta love the character of the guy :).  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

guess it would help to actually read what the guy wrote.  sorry........

Brendan

I've been staring at reel schematics most of the weekend and am barley able to read myself. Hope you got my check and thanks.

redsetta

Hi Alan/Bryan,
Just checking on a stock update...
I've succumbed to temptation and would like to upgrade my red Jigmaster 500 with a P20 (if it fits?) and 113H with a T4NK (ie narrow frame and spool).
Still have 'em?
Thanks,
Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

oldtrackster

P60 W for 6/0.  ARe they still available particularly the red one?

With this frame a person could continue to change out parts like the pinion and build a reel capable of handling significantly more drag than the original?  I know not cost effective way to go but sounds fun, then I could use the left over parts to make another senator.   ;D

Could I still use an Electra mate with the Tiburon frame?  ???

Can someone explain how the Feds count recreational Red Snapper catch?

"Pretty sure it involves a witch doctor, an astrologist, and a tub of KY jelly." - jamisjockey

Bryan Young

If it's listed, it's still available.

I believe that the Electra Mate attaches to the sideplate and gear sleeve.  If this is the case, you can certainly use it with a reel provided with a Tiburon frame.

alantani

sorry, just shipped out the red 6/0 wide frame in exchange for a silver one that should soon be en route.  alan