Tiburon Frames for Penn

Started by Bryan Young, January 08, 2011, 08:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechTeach

Quote from: alantani on February 14, 2015, 11:35:53 PM
it won't be until next week when i'll be able to take a look.  got a brutal stretch of work coming up this week. 

Thanks Alan. Standing by. No rush.
"Where's that damn dog spring??????"

pyros46290

i know this is a bit of a zombie thread, but are there still any of the P21 frames for 501 available?

Whit

Im looking for the T60.  Any left?  Thanks!

Decker

Anything left for Squidder 140 or 145?  Thanks.

Aiala

Quote from: Decker on April 28, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Joe, if Bryan can't help you, try Randy (Vintage Offshore Tackle)... he always has an extensive inventory. ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

sdlehr

Quote from: Aiala on April 28, 2016, 02:43:27 PM
Quote from: Decker on April 28, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Joe, if Bryan can't help you, try Randy (Vintage Offshore Tackle)... he always has an extensive inventory. ;)

~A~
In fact, I happen to know that Randy is at Tiburon today - he's picking up a frame for me for my Cortez Conversions 113h!
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Bryan, I think that you are on the road and I apologize for sidetracking your post, but if I sell any of Tiburon components that you might have sold, I will buy yours from you at retail.

To anyone who is looking for Tiburon frames, spools, handles, rod clamps, etc for Penn or Newell reels, please call me at 805-748-9202 in the next three hours.  I will be at Tiburon until at least noon California time today.

Thanks,

Randy

Aiala

Quote from: sdlehr on April 28, 2016, 02:47:52 PM
In fact, I happen to know that Randy is at Tiburon today - he's picking up a frame for me for my Cortez Conversions 113h!

For me, too!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Decker

Thank you, all, for the swift replies and contact info!  I'm honestly not ready to pull the trigger... though a Tiburon conversion is a much cheaper solution to a mid-life crisis than a Corvette. :)   If there are any scratched, scuffed, or otherwise not badly battered ones around for a Squidder 140 or 145, it would get my bargain hunting instincts going...

sharkman

Do you have any frames left

Bryan Young

I'll have to check with Alan. Sorry.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

sharkman