new york, new york - the report!

Started by alantani, September 22, 2015, 12:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Nice report Alan...I went to New York 3 times when I was in the Navy, but didn't know there was all that cool stuff to see  ;D Found lot's of loud bars, pizza places & the street food was great...I must try harder next time  ;D

BT

Maxed Out

....all I gotta say is WOW, what a great trip you 2 had together. The pictures are fantastic and now a trip to NY is on top of my bucket list.

Congratulations on 25 years together and what a great way to celebrate !! Thanks so much for sharing and taking us along for the journey.

I hear sometimes Dom is the bouncer at Arturo's, but looks to me like his uncle can handle things just fine.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Reel 224

First I saw these pictures Alan from your NY City trip. I was In the hospital at that time. Great photos! It looks like you had a great time.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

smnaguwa

Terrific post! NYC has never been on my favorites list but your post makes me want to go back. Can you guarantee good weather? Nice to see your significant other.

Fred - Sully was a zoomie and his actions did not surprise us.

-Stan

RowdyW

Quote from: mrbrklyn on May 17, 2016, 02:57:15 AM
yopu should see the changes to the city since you've been here.
yopu?????