interest in drag stars for the 114H/115 and 116+ reels?

Started by Three se7ens, October 03, 2015, 04:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

Ive had a few requests for these, but these reels will require a custom tap due to the odd buttress threads penn used. Im asking about 2 different sizes, one is 9/16" diameter that fits the 114H and 115 models, and the other is 5/8" diameter, that fits everything 116 and above.  I could have a tap custom made, but its a pretty big investment.  So Id like to get an idea of how much interest there is.  Price would be a couple of dollars more than the 113H sizes, and available in any size/style I currently have.

RowdyW

swill88

I could use 2 for the 114/115... my favorite of your designs is the large Newell style... easy on the fingers!

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Alto Mare

You can count me in for a few Adam, it would be great if you could offer those.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

I would take a few for the big boys.
I know I heard rumors that Tom was going to make some.
I'm sure he could help you out with those taps Adam.
He made the stainless sleeves. The guy is brilliant.
Life is Good!

David Hall

Rothmar2

Missed this thread, so bumping it. Would most definately take at least 2 114's, and reckon I could drum up some interest in a few more out here in Australia.

Macarps

cbar45

Hello,

I would be interested in a SS drag star that's a direct fit for the SS gear sleeve.

Thanks, Chad

akadashoe

Adam,

I'd like one, along with one of your new offset handles for a 114H.
Also, any word on the JM offset handles?

Thanks

Three se7ens

These drag stars won't be happening any time soon. It's a special thread that will either require a custom tap, or cut on a cnc.

I have blanks cut for the offset handles, but haven't had time to fit and polish them yet.

RockyR

One for me 114

Lumberjack93

theluckpusher

"To Hell with Luck, I'll bring the Luck with Me." ---Hemingway