stainless steel gear sleeves - penn squidders, jigmasters, and smaller senators

Started by alantani, December 19, 2008, 05:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riy2018

Good Day Alan, do you still have sleeves for squidder and jigmaster?

alantani

only the squidder in fine (my mistake, not coarse) thread and the jigmaster in fine thread.  send me a pm if that works.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Frank

Hi Alan,

I can use a Squidder coarse and a stainless dog if you have them. Rebuilding an old Silverbeach 99.

Best,

Frank
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

alantani

Quote from: Frank on December 21, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
Hi Alan,

I can use a Squidder coarse and a stainless dog if you have them. Rebuilding an old Silverbeach 99.

Best,

Frank

cortez coversions is  making the gear sleeves for me now, so what i have is a fine thread squidder gear sleeve.  you'd need a $5 10-505 star and i'm not sure on the dog.  the only ones i have that would be remotely close would be the 112h/309 dog, the 500 dog and the 9 dog.  lee might know if any of these fits the 99.  i'll check. 

Frank

Quote from: alantani on December 21, 2018, 08:03:57 AM
Quote from: Frank on December 21, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
Hi Alan,

Best,

Frank

cortez coversions is  making the gear sleeves for me now, so what i have is a fine thread squidder gear sleeve.  you'd need a $5 10-505 star and i'm not sure on the dog.  the only ones i have that would be remotely close would be the 112h/309 dog, the 500 dog and the 9 dog.  lee might know if any of these fits the 99.  i'll check. 

Okay, I'll take a fine tooth Squidder stainless sleeve, a 10-505 star and a dog if you can find out what would be the proper one. Mystic Parts is showing a picture of a 15-99 stainless dog but not listing it to purchase.

Frank

Alan,

Please disregard. I think I can order a complete kit from Pro Challenger.

Frank

alantani

Sight Caster

Anything coming down the line that will fit a surfmaster 250? If not, is there any modifications that can be done to make one of these fit?

alantani

there are some older style bridges, but i thought that the newer bridges took either a jigmaster gear sleeve or a squidder gear sleeve.  cortez conversions is now making them.  i backed out. 

Lingwendil

Are the jigmaster sleeves the part that will fit the 210 reels? I just scored one and am thinking of doing the upgrade. Would I need to replace the star as well?
Levelwind Lunatic! Cheap Bastard!

Penn and Pflueger nutjob!

Eyes out for: Pflueger Rocket, vintage 4-1 ratio or better spinning reels (especially metal-bodied and ultralight!)

alantani