Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

Dude you need to turn yourself in......thats Grand Theft criteria....hey you should send them my way and I will dispose of the evidence.... in my display case :D :D :D....what a haul brother....good job!!  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

Bill B

Well sometimes the auction trolls are asleep.....picked up this Silver Beach 99 on my favorite charity auction site for the grand total of $11.98.....found a chromed bridge and eccentric jack, steel pinion and main....and a shout out to Craig at Fisherman's Warehouse in Sacramento who got me some HT-100's you guys rock!!!

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Maxed Out

Nice Score Bill.....Does this mean that Tony doesn't need to reintroduce the 99 ??....cause I doubt he could compete with that price.. Lol  :D :D -Ted

P.S. I love how this thread has turned into how much reel can you get for your money. Keep them coming !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

Nice one Bill.  12$, yeah all day long.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bill B

Thanks guys....but yes Tony needs to bring back the 99.... might need some parts for this one too.....but then I could always use a new Penn.....99 or 349 or 210..   well let's just say bring'em all back  ;D Bill.  Ohh John when should I expect your package for proper disposal  ::)

thorhammer

it WILL NOT have my 10's and 210's in it....some of my favorites. One of these lifetimes I want to play with the bearings in the 10 and see how close I can get to Abu distances.

basto

If they brought back the old Penns, would`t it devalue all the old originals?????
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

wailua boy

Guess whats in the box?

wailua boy

My first squidder

Bill B

Sweet reel brother, your gonna love it....Bill

wailua boy

Thanks Bill. Its a cool little reel. I was surprised to see the leather thumb drag. My dad use to rig up thumb drags on some of his reels, I had no idea they came stock on some reels. lol