Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Steve, you're right, the reels and boxes pictured are from the 50's......Penn used same illustrations over and over for many years. The pic is more likely mid 50's era

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

It's been a while since I had something worthy of posting on this thread.....here goes

it's a 1941/42 Long Beach 60 with metal spool and clamp seat. !00% original. It ain't perfect, but in my eyes it's just right.

Mo, George, and Broadway musta all been fishing when this got listed for $19.95 and free shipping !! Thanks guys, I appreciate you letting me win one every so often  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

STRIPER LOU

SOWEET! How did I miss that one?

Nice score Ted!

................Lou

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

mo65

$19.95 and free shipping??? I sure hope I was out fishin'...otherwise I must have been in a beer and pizza induced coma. Awesome score Ted! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 11, 2017, 11:34:36 PM
It's been a while since I had something worthy of posting on this thread.....here goes

it's a 1941/42 Long Beach 60 with metal spool and clamp seat. !00% original. It ain't perfect, but in my eyes it's just right.

Mo, George, and Broadway musta all been fishing when this got listed for $19.95 and free shipping !! Thanks guys, I appreciate you letting me win one every so often  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ted

this is the time when you are allowed to use other people words, when you dont see a rod clamp  :P ::)

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 06, 2017, 12:26:39 AM
....and no rod clamp ?? I'd say you better ask for your $19.95 back  ;D ;D ;D
That's a heck of a score for $19.95
  Ted

-- Alex
The Baja Guy

George4741

Beautiful reel.  I must have blinked and missed it. 
Enjoy,
George
viurem lliures o morirem

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Decker

Shark Hunter

Penn 114HL Anniversary Edition. Like new. Has one crack on the outside handle ring.
$89 bucks shipped.
Life is Good!

Army_of_One

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 12, 2017, 11:41:11 PM
Penn 114HL Anniversary Edition. Like new. Has one crack on the outside handle ring.
$89 bucks shipped.

That's gorgeous!  I can't look directly at it, but it's nice.
Another day in Paradise!

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~