Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Very solid deal on a super sweet reel. Nice going Daron
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

foakes

If you need a ring for that nice 114HL, Daron --

Let me know, and I'll send a new one your way tomorrow.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

broadway

Hey D,
  Nice job on your new, Annie. I saw it but had to let her go and boy am I happy I did. She fell into the right hands. I have 2 already so it wasn't an option. I didn't notice the seller saying anything about a crack in the plate though. Maybe I just didnt read thoroughly enough.
Handsomely done pal,
Dom

1badf350

Glad I wasn't asleep at the wheel on this one yesterday? $17 shipped!!

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

festus

Quote from: 1badf350 on October 13, 2017, 01:51:19 PM
Glad I wasn't asleep at the wheel on this one yesterday? $17 shipped!!

ls this a Long Beach 68?  Great deal.

Gfish

Looks like onea the coolest headplate 60's I've seen yet.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

1badf350

Quote from: Gfish on October 13, 2017, 04:00:46 PM
Gfish
Im hoping when it is delivered the tail plate matches. Cant really tell from the crappy pic
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Gfish

Quote from: 1badf350 on October 13, 2017, 04:05:02 PM
Quote from: Gfish on October 13, 2017, 04:00:46 PM
Gfish
Im hoping when it is delivered the tail plate matches. Cant really tell from the crappy pic

I own't know, but it don't look like it do. That'ed be extra cool... Please post if it do?...
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Maxed Out

Found this old relic a few months back on the big auction site for $32.50 total  ;D ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Crow

It doesn't look like it was ever used ! Great buy !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Penn Chronology

QuoteFound this old relic a few months back on the big auction site for $32.50 total  Grin Grin

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT FIND AT TRIPLE THE PRICE.       CONGRATS ON THE GREAT DEAL!

Penn Chronology

QuoteGlad I wasn't asleep at the wheel on this one yesterday? $17 shipped!!

Rare find. Mottled plates on the Long Beach models are very difficult to find!