Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: 1badf350 on November 22, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
Nice one Benni!
thank you my friend,,,,,and happy hunting,,,hope you get the big one ;D

1badf350

Today I got this matched set of Surfmaster 201 reels on Montague bamboo rods.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

oc1

Nice Chris.  I know what the title of the thread is, but can you give us a peak at the rods too.

-steve

1badf350

The rods are junk. My main focus was the reel model number 201
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Alto Mare

Nice Chris...what's your secret?
Is this your full time job hunting treasures? ;D
Thank you for sharing these amazing finds with us.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Great Chris, good find, you deserve it, your always trying to help us all on this forum, what goes around comes around, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Swami805

Very nice, a 201 is a tough find but 2? Wow,condition looks nice too. Thanks for posting
Do what you can with that you have where you are

1badf350

Quote from: Donnyboat on November 24, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
Great Chris, good find, you deserve it, your always trying to help us all on this forum, what goes around comes around, cheers Don.
Thanks Donnie!
-Chris

nelz

Nice, I like the handles.

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 24, 2018, 12:35:10 PMNice Chris...what's your secret?  Is this your full time job hunting treasures?

That's what I'd like to know too!  So what's the deal Chris, you gonna share? What kind of places do you get so many nice reels?

Penn Chronology

QuoteToday I got this matched set of Surfmaster 201 reels on Montague bamboo rods.

I had to read that twice. Two 201's!!  ??? At the same time!! That is an amazing find. Not just a good find, it is an amazing find!!

Benni3

He got two big bucks :D fabulous hunting  ;D

Darin Crofton

Joining the Mag Power Club, upgrades coming soon . . .
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

1badf350

Wow Darin, she already looks pretty modified!
-Chris