Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseeman and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thorhammer

Loose tail plate bearing, Dom. Lot of slop was my gain :)

Daron, as you know I need another 4/0 like a hole in the head but i will buy that erry day.

Sharkb8

I found a penn black 114H the other day here is some pictures before and after

foakes

You certainly do professional work, Kim!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Sharkb8

Lingwendil

Levelwind Lunatic! Cheap Bastard!

Penn and Pflueger nutjob!

Eyes out for: Pflueger Rocket, vintage 4-1 ratio or better spinning reels (especially metal-bodied and ultralight!)

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

broadway

That explains it, John.
Nice score, well deserved,
Dom

Benni3

This came in the mail today it's a odd color no9 in brite sunlight it's got a marbled blue to it,,,,,, ;) but I did catch 1 carp on it today so I can put it on the shelf now,,,,,,, ;D

Maxed Out

Hard to see blue swirl, but that color is very much non typical. Nice find Benni

FYI...In your last pic the reel on the right has spool bushing ready to fall out.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

Ted is Sherlock friggin Holmes on this stuff....he picks up "variances" in my stuff all the time!

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on August 31, 2019, 02:40:07 AM
Ted is Sherlock friggin Holmes on this stuff....he picks up "variances" in my stuff all the time!
voodoo poshtion no9,,,,, :o

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Donnyboat

Hi Kim, nice work on the 114H, what did you polish the plates with, nice carp Benni, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!