THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME

Started by Dominick, November 04, 2015, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darin Crofton

We have plenty of those, they're easy to find and easy to hook, but landing them is not always easy ;D ;D ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Dominick

Quote from: Darin Crofton on June 07, 2019, 03:06:44 AM
I'm game! Would love to try it out at the Florida Middle Grounds (80 mile run) for some monster Gag Grouper, Red & Mangrove Snapper too...

If you want to use it, let me know where and when to send it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

Haven't seen any action on the Tank...any updates?  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

it just got new braid and a new mono topshot today.  it's ready for action!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

RowdyW

That reel has been getting a lot of line changes and not a lot of fish to show for it. What's the specs on the line you installed? Weight & yardage of the braid & topshot. Maybe Dwight should give it a shot. Hey Dwight, let's see this Super Winch against a big Reef Donkey or Grouper.         Rudy

ez2cdave

Quote from: RowdyW on September 19, 2019, 03:52:20 AMThat reel has been getting a lot of line changes and not a lot of fish to show for it.

Rudy

Rudy,

Obviously, there is a "leak", somewhere, and the fish are getting "tipped off" that the Tank is coming and they relocate to different areas . . .

Fish are not dumb, they do go to "school", after all !

LOL !

Tight Lines !

Dave F.

Donnyboat

Ay Dave, how many grades do they study, interesting, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

ez2cdave

Quote from: Donnyboat on September 20, 2019, 12:14:20 AM
Ay Dave, how many grades do they study, interesting, cheers Don.

Actually, I'm not sure how the "Fish Education System" is laid out and if it is "Species Specific", or not . . . Also, the system may vary, in different parts of the world, too !

Tight lines !

Dave F.

Dominick

Yep, the Tank is ready.  I'm taking it to Baja in Oct. or Nov.  The dates aren't set yet.  Anyone?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ijlal

Hello there, friends,

Hope you all are doing great, and so is the Tank!

It's been long I wrote on here. Initially, I was busy at job, and later, at the start of 2019, I suferres a hemorrhagic stroke that affected my vision among other things. I'm better now but still take a lot of time to type accurately.

Hopefully, I'll be able to be a bit more active on the forum henceforth.

Cheers,
Ijlal
I live 'fishing'!

Bill B

Ijlal, I'm so sorry to hear you have been ill.  Hope you get better soon and back on the water.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

so sorry to hear that!  take you time typing and don't worry about mistakes!!!!!!   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Ijlal, dont worry about your spelling, they put up with my bad spelling all the time, sounds like your recovering, stay possitive, wishing you all the best, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Crow

Just get better !! Remember that "slow", is WAY better than "No" !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !