Accurate "AccuPlate" Bearing Cups

Started by Cortez_Conversions, November 15, 2015, 12:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompano joe

Pompano Joe

Tightlines667

Quote from: Tightlines666 on October 22, 2016, 11:28:47 PM
Tom I will take a set to try on my JVariance 4/0 plates.  As you can see the stock cups don't have enough meat in them to properly center the spool.

Unfortunately these do not fit my series JVARIANCE plate.  It is close, but will not thread in more than about 1 turn.  I will use it on one of my other reels, and shim the bearing on my JVARIANCE with delron.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

spc7669

Any plans to make these in black?
Patrick

Fishamen7

Hello Tom
Will these be made again? These knurled knobs are fantastic upgrades
Especially for people who cast these reels.

Jason

Darin Crofton

I never saw these, would be great to get my hands on some  ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cortez_Conversions

I have a few that are tight on the bearing cup, meaning the bearing presses in and would need tools to remove. PM me if you're interested.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Reel 224

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on April 23, 2019, 08:05:36 PM
I have a few that are tight on the bearing cup, meaning the bearing presses in and would need tools to remove. PM me if you're interested.
Tom

Tom: I take four sets.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Gfish

Tom, is your online store's website functional? Can get there, but then cannot pull up anything beyond the home page. Anyway lookin for 4 adjustable bearing cups to fit in your jigmaster plates.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Gfish on July 26, 2019, 06:16:55 AM
Tom, is your online store's website functional? Can get there, but then cannot pull up anything beyond the home page. Anyway lookin for 4 adjustable bearing cups to fit in your jigmaster plates.

As far as I can see, everything is up.

I don't have any more of the knurled cups, right now no plans for a run in the near future, but never say never.

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Gfish

Still lookin for - 4 of these. They are vastly superior to ones that need a screwdriver to adjust.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

thorhammer

Greg, no idea if i do but will check.

Gfish

Thanks buddy. I have the b.bearings to go in them.

thorhammer