Endeavor 12 hour trip 12/27/15 - 6 am- 6 pm

Started by Big Tim, November 23, 2015, 02:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Every year I try to fishing for my birthday which is New Years Eve, but rarely does the work timing allow the exact day so I am planning on a 12 hour trip on Brad Leagues Endeavor out of Morro Bay Landing. If this day works for anyone I would love to send off the 2015 Year with some friends.

BT

Endeavor   12 Hour Trip Sun 12-27-2015 6:00 AM 6:00 PM   30 Passengers $109.00 each - "LIMITED LOAD" *CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Rockcod & Lingcod

YESTERDAY ON THE ENDEAVOR

Bryan Young

That is one monster Ling.  Unfortunately I would have to work the next day as I will be one of a few holding down the fort and we have been swamped.

Thanks for the invite...I would love to go.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

theswimmer

I'm working on it Big Tim.
If play my càrds right I won't have to visit the In-laws over the Holidays.😇
I'll be on Brads 2 for one special on Dec 11 , just don't know who is going with me...........
Would enjoy buying you a birthday beverage!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko