Fin-Nor Schematics

Started by Bryan Young, January 25, 2011, 12:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

12FNL
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

David Bentley

Thanks Bryan,
I have the MA20 and I wonder how to configure the Bellville washers in the drag, is it () ()  or )( )(  or even () )( or does it not matter either way.