Anyone wanna join me Tuesday/Wednesday on the 3/4 days???

Started by pjstevko, December 12, 2015, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I'll be fishing on the 3/4 days trips out of Virg's on tuesday and wednesday in case anyone wants to join me and relax a little before the crazy holiday season.....

Pj

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Have fun.  I hope the seas die down.  I saw pictures of the waves at the inlet...Wow, they were huge.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 14, 2015, 08:29:43 PM
Have fun.  I hope the seas die down.  I saw pictures of the waves at the inlet...Wow, they were huge.

Check before you go out PJ --

No problems with not going if the sea is too rough -- at least for me.

Current reports show 12' - 14' waves at 12 second intervals --

That could change in a hurry up or more likely down -- but check with Virg's for a report.

Was over at the Coast for the last few days -- and the piers were closed at Morro Bay & Cayucos due to dangerously high surf.

Good Luck, take some pics for us --

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

pjstevko

Both trips got cancelled, today's due to weather and Wednesday because my wife and I were the only ones signed up....

I'm gonna check with them about trying to get out next week, I wanna get out before ling season ends....

Guess my wife and I will spend the time at the coast shopping and eating instead....

swill88

Quote from: foakes on December 14, 2015, 09:44:21 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on December 14, 2015, 08:29:43 PM

Check before you go out PJ --

No problems with not going if the sea is too rough -- at least for me.

Current reports show 12' - 14' waves at 12 second intervals --

That could change in a hurry up or more likely down -- but check with Virg's for a report.

Was over at the Coast for the last few days -- and the piers were closed at Morro Bay & Cayucos due to dangerously high surf.

Good Luck, take some pics for us --

Best,

Fred

when the sum of the wave height and the second interval gets over 20 it gets pretty hairy... not surprised they cancelled

Rancanfish

I don't like fishing when I'm getting slammed back and forth between the rail and cabin wall.  ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.