Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Based on what I'm building right now with the Jig plates....no, no you are not the only one....

steelhead_killer

You are not alone!   :o :o :o

Quote from: swill88 on January 14, 2016, 12:30:01 AM
Tom... How does it look?

Am I the only impatient guy who is losing control in anticipation?

Steve
><)))">

Cortez_Conversions

The left side plates are off the machines already and I started the right side plates today. Probably 4 weeks out on the release.

Did you know that the Lee Pro style side plates fit the new Tiburon  frames??

And to add to your decision making conundrum, you can use the plates I'm making for the new Tiburon frames on the old style frames if you run the inner rings. Bling, Bling!

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on January 14, 2016, 05:10:04 AM
The left side plates are off the machines already and I started the right side plates today. Probably 4 weeks out on the release.

And to add to your decision making conundrum, you can use the plates I'm making for the new Tiburon frames on the old style frames if you run the inner rings. Bling, Bling!

Options are a great thing.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Maxed Out

That's great news Tom. No doubt these will exceed expectations, just like all your creations.  8) 8)

P.S. If you do a custom color my vote is "ice blue"  ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

steelhead_killer

1 Red new
1 Silver new
1 Black new
><)))">

steelfish

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on January 14, 2016, 05:10:04 AM

Cant wait
The Baja Guy

thorhammer

Quote from: Max Doubt on January 14, 2016, 11:42:23 PM
 That's great news Tom. No doubt these will exceed expectations, just like all your creations.  8) 8)

P.S. If you do a custom color my vote is "ice blue"  ;)

I'll be having a set of those also...

Timotheus5877

I would be interested in a red set and possibly a green set

Timotheus5877

Yes, after reading through the other responses I would be interested in a ice blue or electric blue set

David Hall

It must be close, I think I can smell them???????

Ron Jones

Question for Tom?
Will these plates accept a second dog? I understand Mr. Chui is trying to make this not matter (God bless him!), but all my 4/0s are double dogged with a milled plate. I'd hate to have to cut on one of your masterpieces.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

David Hall

You could mill the plate which would be no fun or wait until the new double dog bridge is available and simply install it on any compatible sideplates.  I'm waiting for the new bridge.

RowdyW

FINALLY, orders now being taken by Alan C. Bridges to be here in April.    RUDY