Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

now to go sit on the porch and wait for delivery  ;D

Cortez_Conversions

I got a bunch of orders processed last night, and had a few come back with errors.
Sorry folks! It looks like with all the changes going on I mixed up a few. Please have patience, we'll get it sorted.
If your order is wrong, just reply and we'll get it fixed.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

RowdyW

Quote from: David Hall on April 12, 2016, 08:27:57 PM
now to go sit on the porch and wait for delivery  ;D
You can always head it off at the P.O. ;D ;D

sdlehr

Quote from: sdlehr on April 12, 2016, 04:11:55 AM
And I haven't received an invoice from Adam yet, although from what he posted I should have. I was on the list in time.

Sid
Apologies to Adam! I received my insert and washer set over a week ago and forgot they had arrived.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

mikeysm

The only thing left is Alans stainless steel double dog bridge. Production problems will slow my project down.

Mike

steelhead_killer

If it were all ready at once I would have to take out a 2nd mortgage. Although I wish I had all the parts ready to install, I think my wife would hang me... something tells me that the wait will be a good thing!

Quote from: mikeysm on April 13, 2016, 03:38:23 PM
The only thing left is Alans stainless steel double dog bridge. Production problems will so my project down.

Mike
><)))">

David Hall

This is going to be fun building all these reels.

Alto Mare

Quote from: David Hall on April 13, 2016, 08:30:14 PM
This is going to be fun building all these reels.
Yes it is Dave... definitely one of my best hobby ;) ;D.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

twotone

twotone

handi2

If you have one left please let me know..!

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Yogi_fish808

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on April 13, 2016, 01:40:13 PM
I got a bunch of orders processed last night, and had a few come back with errors.
Sorry folks! It looks like with all the changes going on I mixed up a few. Please have patience, we'll get it sorted.
If your order is wrong, just reply and we'll get it fixed.
Tom

Aloha Tom,
My order was for 1 set of ice blue, 2 sets of green. All in the new Tiburon frame topless style. You maybe have accidentally put me down for regular/old style for the 2 green sets.

Thanks,
Kyle

Cortez_Conversions

Picking them up today, but then I'm taking a little over night road trip to drop my Auntie off at home in Twaine Hart. I will try and get shipping started Sunday.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

I guess there is still a bit of confusion regarding the old vs. new style.

The old vs. new style goes like this:

The new Tiburon frames have a lip on the frame so you can run stock Penn side plates without using the chrome inner rings. You need the new style plates for this frame.

My old style plates will fit any flat sided frame from Accurate or Tiburon. This is what you need for an old Accurate frame.

STRIPER LOU

Sorry but a bit confused. Old style needs rings? I have 2 older Tib frames and planning on buying 1 new. Sorry its not sinking in. Its OAS (old age syndrome!)
..............Lou

Shark Hunter

Lou,
If you look at the first page of this thread, I posted some pics. I was confused too.
This is a newer style frame. See the lip on the end?

That lip eliminates the need for an inner ring.

The old style frame is flat on the end and uses both the inner and outer rings.

Life is Good!