Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhc

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 13, 2016, 02:15:54 AM
Some of these plates are getting big and taller:

Tom must have them in a good pasture Sal - with a bit of luck, and plenty of food, some might fit a 349 in a few months time.  ;D

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

thorhammer

Stock main and carbontex. I need a bunch of other stuff from Scott's for various projects so I'll add it in. No biggy. Let us know what drag numbers you make with that setup.

thanks folks!

RonRico

Got my plates in, WOW!  ;D

They are simply amazing!
Steve from Florida

*Not actually named Ron*

*Not actually from St. Pomme de Terre*

broadway

Hey Sal,
   Whatcha got there? Looks like your jig master and 113h is all grow up now.  ::)
Sweet stuff!
Dom

Alto Mare

Quote from: broadway on May 13, 2016, 07:30:42 PM
Hey Sal,
   Whatcha got there? Looks like your jig master and 113h is all grow up now.  ::)
Sweet stuff!
Dom
Yup!...you are the blame for fattening them up ;D.
Thanks again buddy. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Rick Lyons

A big thank you to Tom, these side plates are awesome!
No pics yet, waiting on a couple more parts.

Rancanfish

Pics of my son's old school classic with Ted's awesome bars holding together Tom's awesome blue Cortez side plates.  I am officially in the que for Ted's next run. 
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

anglingarchitect

sdlehr

that's looking very patriotic, Randy!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

RowdyW

We need 112h, 114h, & 115 plates. What's the next run going to be?           Rudy

Maxed Out

Quote from: Rancanfish on May 18, 2016, 01:23:03 AM
Pics of my son's old school classic with Ted's awesome bars holding together Tom's awesome blue Cortez side plates.  I am officially in the que for Ted's next run. 

Wow Randy, you built a sweet reel for your son. One of a kind. Congrats to your lucky son, and you're a darn good dad !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Rancanfish

I actually have never owned a 113h.  His was the first I've done, and was part of his birthday loot. He also scored a new Venture Outdoors floatcat.

I have another set of Tom's plates I am doing a build with.  If I ever get all the parts located.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

wascallywabit

Tom, my plates arrived today. Gorgeous.

Thanks again, Ed

Bryan Young

Very nice Randy.  Wow, that combination is amazing.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Marcq