Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman_WC

In for two (Blue-Green) to support our local custom vendors.  ;)

-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

Maxed Out

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on May 05, 2018, 05:50:34 PM
New plate going on the website in a few minutes!

Colors are Silver, Black, Green, Ice Blue and Bordeaux Red(this is the normal deep red).

Tom

Thanks Tom, glad to see all colors available once again and black is back !! Couldn't help myself, had to make the plunge
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Cortez_Conversions

Thanks Ted,
All the colors, but only a handful of each.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Toehi

Kind of a dumb question - your old and new versions listed on your site will only work with a one piece aftermarket frame (Tiburon or Accurate)?  I have a couple 4/0's with Newell Broadbill kits that would look good with some alum side plates. 

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Toehi on May 18, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
Kind of a dumb question - your old and new versions listed on your site will only work with a one piece aftermarket frame (Tiburon or Accurate)?  I have a couple 4/0's with Newell Broadbill kits that would look good with some alum side plates. 

You could run the new style plates with the inner rings on you broad bills.
The old style will work too, but the milled slots for weight reduction will be visible on the plates.
Tom
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Toehi

Thanks for the reply, are you running low on the new style plates in green?  Looking to order 2 sets.

Darin Crofton

Hi Tom, I just ordered a set from your site, they're for the nos jvariance yts kit I just got from Ted @ Maxed Out, going to order another next month when my super narrow kit comes in from Randy @ Vintage, thanks for making these plates, can't wait! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

thorhammer

Darin Crofton

thorhammer

what good will that do....I'll just pull you in

Darin Crofton

kmstorm64

1 Set in Ice Blue, and One set in Red (any chance for a custom engraving?)
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Cortez_Conversions

Good Evening everyone,

I just added some Black old style plates to the website.

I also added Purple new style plates. These are a deep Purple, not Tiburon Purple. Let me know what you think!

Cortez_Conversions

And another view