Penn 113H 4/0 Aluminum Side Plates.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 24, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: SearedTuna on November 11, 2019, 06:58:15 AM
Hello Tom,

I just ordered 2 YTS topless 4/0 frame/spool kits in silver from Tiburon.
I also have all ss inards for them. Will a double dog Pro Challenger bridge work with your side plates?

V/r,
Jay

Hello Jay,
I don't see why not, my plates are based on stock plates. I believe the PC parts are as well, maybe Sal or Alan C can chime in?

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Alto Mare

Yes, Tom is correct!

You will have no issues using ProChallenger's bridge.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 09, 2019, 09:10:56 PM
Hello all,
I'm currently running a batch of new style 113H plates( Tib topless). Is there any desire for old style in colors other than Silver, Green and Black that are in stock now? I'll need 5 or so interested to run a different color.

Thanks,
Tom

P.S.  I've modified my models to eliminate the issue with some Newell spools not fitting...
this may seem odd,,,, ::) but maroon,,,, ;) it should look like brandywine house of color auto paint sometimes it's darker or lighter,,doesn't matter but a kick to the original color,,,,, :o but it would look great with any color tiburon frame,,,,,,, ;D

Toehi

Oh yeah!!  I'm in for 2 sets of the new style. Is the anodizing like paint where they can mix up any color imaginable? 

SearedTuna

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 11, 2019, 02:09:28 PM
Quote from: SearedTuna on November 11, 2019, 06:58:15 AM
Hello Tom,

I just ordered 2 YTS topless 4/0 frame/spool kits in silver from Tiburon.
I also have all ss inards for them. Will a double dog Pro Challenger bridge work with your side plates?

V/r,
Jay

Hello Jay,
I don't see why not, my plates are based on stock plates. I believe the PC parts are as well, maybe Sal or Alan C can chime in?

Tom

I would like to get 2 sets of the new style in silver. I am doing two 4/0 YTS reels using the T4NK topless frame and spool kit
I believe you have my email already Tom, and I am still wanting to purchase two of the US Senator parts I emailed you about.
Thank you

V/r,
Jay

Cortez_Conversions

The next batch of plates are off the machines and going to the Polisher/Plater this week. I'm at their mercy as far as a completion date.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

Ho,Ho,Ho!
Santa brought more plates!

Now in stock 113H, New Style, Plate kits in Purple, Ice Blue and Red.

https://www.cortezconversions.com/product-page/penn-113h-4-0-aluminum-side-plates-new-style

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Maxed Out

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

steelhead_killer

><)))">

broadway

They just keep getting prettier every time.
Nice color choices, Tom!
Best,
Dom

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Cortez_Conversions

Thanks Everyone,
I pay a premium to the polisher and anodizer now, I think that's why these plates are looking better!

Gfish

I think the toughest Penn design I own is 2 Cortez Conversion plates on a T4N frame/spool(Tiburon) in 113H size, with stainless steel guts and a Motive Fab titainum handle with Allens 3/0 delrin power knob.
I know, with the label placement, but looks are 2ndary at best for me.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!