Offset handles

Started by Three se7ens, January 04, 2016, 02:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

I'll take four for 113H.

John

mo65

I'll take one for jigmaster/112. I sent a message a few days ago but I'll post here too for good measure.
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

pjstevko

Anyone have an issue getting the Jigmaster  handle nut lock screw to screw all the way tight against the handle?

I can't get mine to tighten all the way up ???  ???

pjstevko

Quote from: swill88 on September 11, 2016, 03:56:37 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on September 11, 2016, 03:37:16 AM
Anyone have an issue getting the handle nut lock screw to screw all the way tight against the handle?

I can't get mine to tighten all the way up ???  ???

Are you talking about the Newell cap nut?

Maybe a few washers to take up the space between the handle and nut?

Steve
No not Newell...... Jigmaster!

Three se7ens

The supplied allen head lock screw isnt seating fully against the handle?  Is it too tight against the Penn handle nut?  If so, I can send you a new screw with a reduced diameter head that should fit better. 

vilters

just the handle arm I've been looking for. can't believe I missed it until now. sending a message Adam.

The Great Maudu

Hey Adam I'll take one for the 112. Best, Mike

Maxed Out

Adam, I'll like 4 of these in titanium if possible (jigmaster), and another 3 for 113H,  I know it'll cost me more, but is worth it IMHO, and I can't let John buy em all  :D :D

All with coarse thread medium size Sal star.

Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

bluefish69

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 08, 2016, 08:29:54 PM
 Adam, I'll like 4 of these in titanium if possible (jigmaster), and another 3 for 113H,  I know it'll cost me more, but is worth it IMHO, and I can't let John buy em all  :D :D

Ted

I was told by Adam that he can't bend the Titanium for the offset handles. That was Wednesday.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Maxed Out

Quote from: bluefish69 on October 08, 2016, 10:23:59 PM
Quote from: Maxed Out on October 08, 2016, 08:29:54 PM
 Adam, I'll like 4 of these in titanium if possible (jigmaster), and another 3 for 113H,  I know it'll cost me more, but is worth it IMHO, and I can't let John buy em all  :D :D

Ted

I was told by Adam that he can't bend the Titanium for the offset handles. That was Wednesday.

Mike

Thanks Mike, My screw-up. I didn't want the offset, I prefer the flat power handle Adam just pictured on the green reel :o. Thanks again Mike, you Jersey guys gotta keep an eye on us left coasters.  ;)  ;D

Ted

bluefish69

Any time I can help But I am by JFK Airport N.Y.

Mike

Maxed Out

Quote from: bluefish69 on October 08, 2016, 10:56:35 PM
Any time I can help But I am by JFK Airport N.Y.

Mike

Oops, I guess that means you are on this side of the bridge..........is that the same as the good side of the tracks ??  ;)   I know zippo about NY, I've never been east past Spokane Wa.  LOL :D :D

Ted

bluefish69

I have never been West either. So we are even.

eguinn

Hi, I'm wondering if the knobs from a Avet reel will fit your 113h offset handles, if not how about something like a Tiburon T-bar knob, will that fit? Thanks Ed

Three se7ens

Quote from: eguinn on October 18, 2016, 03:40:32 AM
Hi, I'm wondering if the knobs from a Avet reel will fit your 113h offset handles, if not how about something like a Tiburon T-bar knob, will that fit? Thanks Ed

It depends on the knob.  I can make my arms to fit about any knob you want to use, provided you have a way of securing the knob to the arm.  Basically, Ill sell the arms with any size hole you need for the knob.  Securing the knob to the arm is the buyers responsibility.