Offset handles

Started by Three se7ens, January 04, 2016, 02:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otghoyt

Hi Adam,

i received my SS 114 offset handle/arm yesterday with the extra lock down screws.  Thank you for making this arm!  It is absolutely over the top in every way.  Fitment, beauty and efficiency are all first rate.  I will recommend this arm to every one of my Senator Customers.

It makes all the sense in the world to use a long arm with faster gears and your Keyed Drag Insert. along with a SS gear sleeve and your long forgotten 114H becomes a big fish hauling machine!  I was landing very large Blues and Yellows with a 114H this past summer.  Nobody could believe I was using an ancient one speed Penn.

Here are a few pics of your arm on 2 reels and a comparison with the Penn 24-57 part it replaced.......  

RowdyW

It looks like you lined up the original arm with the wrong hole showing an exagerated length difference.                Rudy

otghoyt

~
Perspective my friend. Qui Bono?  I know it appears ridiculously oversize, that's why I gave the Penn P/N so all the readers could perform their own comparison but here's the simple method.....

H~

swill88

Quote from: WOTHoyt on January 02, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
Perspective my friend. Qui Bono?  I know it appears ridiculously oversize, that's why I gave the Penn P/N so all the readers could perform their own comparison but here's the simple method.....

H~

AhhHaa!

steve

scharebear

Adam, I am looking for two of these handles for US Senator and one for Senator 9/0. Are these available? Thanks!--Andrew

roysbb

Hello Adam,    Are these offset stainless handles still available?  I love the ones I got from you earlier- but need a few more.

Offset stainless
2 for a 6/0  114H   and
2 for a 113HN Baja Special

Thanks, Roy

Hope you and yours are doing well.

Fishead

Are any of these handle arms still available? 113h & Jigmaster in particular.
If you're not fishing,you're wishing you were!!

Shark Hunter

Pretty Sure Adam is out of the game.
Life is Good!