heavy duty penn handle nut wrench (updated march 2015)

Started by alantani, December 22, 2008, 08:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i asked a friend of mine to make a custom penn wrench for me.  one side fits a jigmaster handle nut, the other side fits a 4/0 senator handle nut.  they are $15 with $3 for shipping and paypal.  please send a pm if interested.  thanks!  alan

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

suitekids

I have one of these from Alan, They are perfect for the 114H aswell, does both handle and lever nuts, very high quality and long for alot of leverage, I love it!!!  Dan

Gaujo

I got one of these from mysticparts.com, wish id bought from you directly!  Ill be buying a bearing packer and some handles soon.

Anyway take a look at how stout this is!

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Nothing but friends & fins on alantani.com

Gaujo

Alan, this also fits international 20 and 50 nuts in case you want to update your compatibility list.
Nothing but friends & fins on alantani.com

bluefish69

Quote from: Gaujo on June 05, 2012, 05:17:50 PM
I got one of these from mysticparts.com, wish id bought from you directly!  Ill be buying a bearing packer and some handles soon.

Anyway take a look at how stout this is!  

I received my wrench today. Looks Great & will use it tomorrow. I also received it from MysticParts. What was the Problem?? Please teach me what's wrong.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Ron Jones

OK,

I give, please send me one Alan. Pliers just don't cut it.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bryan Young

Hi Ron,

Pm me your address and I'll get one out to you. 

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

JoeR

Quote from: noyb72 on June 13, 2013, 06:55:35 AM
OK,

Ron

x2 , I just got a couple of very nice used Penns, a 6/0 and a 9/0  and I got my wrench order placed so I wasn't tempted to grab pliers and chew up a nice reel.

BMITCH

Quote from: noyb72 on June 13, 2013, 06:55:35 AM
OK,

Ron

PLIERS ??? ??? :o :oREALLY. Ron I'm ashamed of you, you know better. Lol.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Ron Jones

LOOK,

I've had the same Penn wrench for decades. One of the 66s I'm using for grouper specials just wouldn't turn and twisted the wrench all to crap. So I've been using pliers since. I knew better, but you do what you do. Now I need a wrench.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

RowdyW

RonRico

Steve from Florida

*Not actually named Ron*

*Not actually from St. Pomme de Terre*

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

RiverAngler

Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!