Insert kits for 4/0 and 6/0,9/0

Started by Three se7ens, January 10, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

I have 7 of the stainless 6/0, 9/0 sized insert kits available, and have added them to my website, along with the remaining big senator insert kits.

http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels/insert-drag-kit

Army_of_One

Quote from: Three se7ens on February 13, 2016, 04:59:17 PM
I have 7 of the stainless 6/0, 9/0 sized insert kits available, and have added them to my website, along with the remaining big senator insert kits.

http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels/insert-drag-kit
Thank you!
Another day in Paradise!

xaf

Any update on availability and price of the 4/0 insert kits?  Just curious, don't want to miss out.

p-deverett

Adam, I see the 9/0 insert is current unavaliable on the website, any idea when you will have some more?

Thanks Peter

Three se7ens

Its going to be a few weeks on the next run of the 6/0 and 9/0 kits.  But I do have material on hand for a large batch, so availability shouldnt be an issue once.

theluckpusher

I have gone on your link for to purchase( i of your 7)  SS 6/0 insert that you have for sale but it is not letting buy and help with this --- thanks Sean Maguire
"To Hell with Luck, I'll bring the Luck with Me." ---Hemingway

Three se7ens

Quote from: theluckpusher on February 28, 2016, 09:24:23 PM
I have gone on your link for to purchase( i of your 7)  SS 6/0 insert that you have for sale but it is not letting buy and help with this --- thanks Sean Maguire

They are out of stock now.  The 7 that were available are long gone.

theluckpusher

thanks for getting back to me about the 6/0 inserts  --- in the future will you be making more offset handle(style 1) that  fit the 114h/115 and the 113h and if so when will they be available   ---thanks Sean Maguire
"To Hell with Luck, I'll bring the Luck with Me." ---Hemingway

anglingarchitect

What kind of drag numbers do these inserts produce for the 113h, i assume it's more than the 5 stack available from Black pearl?

Mark

Alto Mare

Quote from: anglingarchitect on March 08, 2016, 02:51:52 PM
What kind of drag numbers do these inserts produce for the 113h, i assume it's more than the 5 stack available from Black pearl?

Mark
Here you go Mark:
http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=12766.msg126071#msg126071
and here are the latest HX from ProChallenger:
http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=16144.msg167508#msg167508
These don't require inserts, compared with the ones above will dish out a little more drag.
both are great options.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

anglingarchitect

Thanks  Sal. For some of my 113's more senators than 113h's are used to grouper fish the gulf those I have drag very close to the test strength of 60# leader. so no drag really if they make bottom you ain't keeping a big one out of his hole, so the expression was hammer the star down.

anglingarchitect

tried to order a couple of these doesn't give USA as a shipping option then gives message that if place doesn't show up (USA)
can't ship there?

mark

Three se7ens

Quote from: anglingarchitect on June 09, 2016, 06:56:22 PM
tried to order a couple of these doesn't give USA as a shipping option then gives message that if place doesn't show up (USA)
can't ship there?

mark

That's really strange, I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the heads up.

swill88

Quote from: Three se7ens on June 09, 2016, 09:30:39 PM
Quote from: anglingarchitect on June 09, 2016, 06:56:22 PM
can't ship there?

mark

That's really strange, I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the heads up.

I just ordered on the website and the USA option is in the list but took me a little time to find.

It's printed "USA"

Three se7ens

I still have a couple of the 4/0 insert kits, and the 6/0 and 9/0 insert kits should be ready by the end of next week.