Titanium handle arms

Started by Three se7ens, July 13, 2016, 03:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scharebear

Quote from: RowdyW on August 20, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
Go to the bottom edge of one of his postings & it will take you to his site.      Rudy
There is a link beneath his name that takes you to motivefab.com which seems like abandoned site and link at the bottom edge of his posts takes you to his area/posting on this website which has no ordering info

vilters

Quote from: scharebear on August 20, 2018, 02:37:47 AM
How do I order parts from Motive Fabrication/ three se7ens? There is webpage on his profile page here but it is dead end. Thanks.

the site is not up. if you want to order parts, send Adam a message, and he will reply. he does not stock everything he makes at all times, and you may have to wait for some items, but they are top quality and worth the wait. i myself would like some more of his drag stars, especially the titanium ones.

Swami805

Top notch parts, I could use a few drag stars for Newells too.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

bluefish69

I sent Adam a PM for my Handle Arm

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Frank

Hi Adam,

Do you have any titanium counterbalance handles and titanium stars for Newells in stock?
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Three se7ens

Quote from: Frank on October 10, 2018, 10:38:31 PM
Hi Adam,

Do you have any titanium counterbalance handles and titanium stars for Newells in stock?

No titanium stars or handles are on hand at the moment.  Ill let you know when I have some available.

Frank

Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

pjstevko

Any 500/501 Sal's titanium fine thread stars and handles in stock?

SeaDragon

Are any handles and or stars available? Jigmaster, Squidder, 113H, 12/0?

RowdyW

He hasn't been answering any of his pm's or emails.            Rudy