9500ss Titanium AR Upgrade

Started by coastal_dan, January 25, 2016, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Adam - Any plans on doing another run of these?  I noticed they were out of stock on your website.  Thanks!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Three se7ens

I have 20 sets for the 750ss/850ss and 20 sets for the 9500ss cut, but I haven't had a chance to finish up all the springs yet. I'm hoping I can get to it later this week, and have them available this weekend.

Billyhill

coastal_dan

Awesome, you 'da man!  I'm interested in a set for the 9500 once you get them complete.  Thanks Sir!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Three se7ens

I added a few of the 750ss/850ss versions to my website tonight.  I need to order more springs, and make the 7500ss/8500ss and 9500ss springs before I put the rest up. 

http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels

Billyhill

Wohoo can you hold me a 750ss set till you get the springs sorted then I,ll take 1 x 750ss and 1 x 9500ss thanks heaps been waiting a long time to finish pimping  these reels ;D

coastal_dan

Sweet, can't wait.  My 9500ss is getting some touch up krylon tonight then assembly starts...funny how excited we all get over reel builds ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

ncfisher

Will there be any more 8500 available soon. I want to order one for a 9500 and 2 for the 8500 at the same time.

thorhammer

Quote from: coastal_dan on February 05, 2016, 01:48:24 AM
Sweet, can't wait.  My 9500ss is getting some touch up krylon tonight then assembly starts...funny how excited we all get over reel builds ;D

how did krylon turn out?

J

sdlehr

Quote from: Three se7ens on February 04, 2016, 04:16:48 AM
I added a few of the 750ss/850ss versions to my website tonight.  I need to order more springs, and make the 7500ss/8500ss and 9500ss springs before I put the rest up. 

http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels
I'm having trouble accessing this page today; I think I had the same problem a few days ago... anyone else, or is it just me?

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

handi2

It would be really nice to have this ratchet using 2 silent dogs. I put the ratchet only in a guys reel last year using the stock double silent dogs and it has been fine so far. It had the springs and dogs and it was too loud for him a after a while.

Even after I tweeted the springs.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

redsetta

Quoteanyone else, or is it just me?
Same here Sid...
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Three se7ens

Its not just you, Ive taken the site down to change the software, and its taking me a lot longer than I had anticipated to get it operational again. 

I do have the 750ss/850ss and 9500ss kits available, but I do not have the springs required for the 7500ss/8500ss.  Id be happy to supply spring material for anyone why wants to make their own though. 

steelhead_killer

Can I get a 9500 kit please?

Thanks!

Andy
><)))">

Tobes

Hi Adam,

Do you still have AR kits for 7500, 8500 and 9500ss available?

Thanks

Toby