9500ss Titanium AR Upgrade

Started by coastal_dan, January 25, 2016, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antsmith

hi all , I have 2 of the Penn 9500ss in great condition here in Australia that i cant use because  the A/R dog are worn . I have searched worldwide and this place may be my last resort ....

Does anyone have or know where I might be able to get a couple of these parts - factory stock , titanium...whatever ??

Cheers Ant

redsetta

Hi Ant and welcome.
Adam's parts are top-notch, so would definitely give you the best result.
If you choose to go stock, however, while the silent dogs will be hard to find, you can just run two sprung dogs, ie:
Hope that's of some help.
Good luck, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Three se7ens

Quote from: Antsmith on July 23, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
hi all , I have 2 of the Penn 9500ss in great condition here in Australia that i cant use because  the A/R dog are worn . I have searched worldwide and this place may be my last resort ....

Does anyone have or know where I might be able to get a couple of these parts - factory stock , titanium...whatever ??

Cheers Ant

I have a few of the 9500ss kits left, PM me with your email address and Ill send you an invoice through paypal.

Dave Bentley

Quote from: Three se7ens on July 24, 2018, 12:58:30 AM
Quote from: Antsmith on July 23, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

Cheers Ant

I have a few of the 9500ss kits left, PM me with your email address and Ill send you an invoice through paypal.

Hi, I'm also in the same boat in Australia, can you add my name for a set please. I'll email you my address. Please invoice by paypal.

Thanks Dave Bentley
Only believe that which you know to be true.

Antsmith

Thanks for the responses much appreciated . PM sent for titanium kit and also great idea of 2 standard dogs...

Ant

Yogore

Hello I am looking for the 9500ss titanium drag upgrade. Do you have any kits left? Do you ship to Hawaii?

Fishhawk357

Hello, interested in the penn 9500ss anti reverse kits. Pm'd about availability. Thanks

BigRob

Alan,  I have 4ea 9500ss.  I'd like to get the "works" for all four(4) to upgrade them.

Shark Hunter

Rob,
I sent you a pm. Send me your address. Courtesy of Alan Tani.com.
Life is Good!

thorhammer