*CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, January 29, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

This my target date for an early season FREEZER special. I already have a room booked for Sunday at Motel 6 with 2 beds..You wanna GO? you  wanna add a Saturday to the room? Do you want to split the costs or just meet me there and go fishing? This trip is out of Morro Bay Landing on the Endeavor, it is a 12 hour trip and it's on a Sunday to Cape San Martin..Where the Big Lings swim. Lot's of cheap rooms in Morro Bay in April...Then they start to climb!!! I'm going...Are you?

BT

https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/index.php?pageno=1

Sunday, April 17, 2016 *CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* 12 HRS Rockcod & Lingcod    $110   

Endeavor   12 Hour Trip
Sun 04-17-2016
6:00 AM-6:00 PM

theswimmer

Big Tim!
I'm in.
I have to stay at the Sundown Inn ,  http://www.yelp.com/biz/sundown-inn-morro-bay
and you Don't want to listen to me snore anyhow!
Seriously, I'm ready. We have been surfishing 3 times since  Thanksgiving with a grand total of two grassies.
It has been pretty rough.
I think you can get at least 15 to 20 folks together.
Alan? Dom? Wayne? Brian?  Fresno Crew?
Maybe even Fred?

Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I'm gonna check my days off but I'm thinking I'll be in too!

Maybe that will be my birthday gift to myself...that would be a great way to celebrate turning 40!!!!

alantani

not sure if i can make it down, but if i can, stay with me in cauycos. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Alan,
If you make it , Mari and I will supply a couple of trays of homemade lasagana ,
We need your Mom and Dads kitchen however.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

swill88

I hope to make this trip too.

Going to try to get a couple of my fishing buds to come too.

Steve

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on January 30, 2016, 01:14:35 AM
Alan,
If you make it , Mari and I will supply a couple of trays of homemade lasagana ,
We need your Mom and Dads kitchen however.

Alan, you have to go now. You have the kitchen  ;D

BT

alantani

the girls at the office just finished the schedule and they've got me working that weekend.  i will see if i can trade away those days.  usually working a night shift for someone does the trick!   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

sundaytrucka

I am going to try and get in on this one, schedule permitting. I really want a giant Ling cod!

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

pjstevko

I'M IN!!!!

I'm calling tomorrow to reserve my spot.

Can't wait to meet you guys in person!

Pj

Big Tim

swill88

pjstevko

just booked and paid!

Can't wait to put the "blue demon" through its paces!!!!!

See you guys there

Pj

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I would love to fish with you guys on 4/17, but I am a true coward when it comes to this nasty ocean north of Point Conception. I have blocked off the date and if there is still space available three days before the trip and the weather forecast is 15 kts or less, I'm in!

swill88

Had a nice talk with the guy in the office of the Endeavor (can't remember his name).

He said it typically takes 10-16oz to get shrimp flies to the bottom where we're going.

He said if the wind is over 12n they will scrap the trip.

I've never fished out of this port so that's all I know.

Steve