Big Fin nor tycoon 2 speed

Started by JasonGotaProblem, April 06, 2023, 03:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Check eBay completed listings to get an idea of what they sell for, the stuff sitting on there for long periods of time isn't very useful
Do what you can with that you have where you are

JasonGotaProblem

Sorry let's make sure I'm being clear here. I put it on lowballerville Craigslist for 900 obo.

I never said I thought I'd get 900 for it. I'm open to offers if anyone wants it but im not here to hawk it.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

philaroman

Quote from: 54bullseye on June 01, 2023, 10:35:45 PM
Quote from: philaroman on June 01, 2023, 07:43:56 PMmight be ripping YOURSELF off
I think John Taylor 54bullsey knows this stuff

I think it's a really well built solid reel but the newer ones like that one probably 80s or 90s don't seem to bring the money like the older ones. $900 might be a stretch but good luck !!  John Taylor

some old FN big-game are worth thousands & you'd know which ones
that's the extent of MY knowledge  ;D ;D ;D

LeoNYC

Nice reel! I too have recently acquired a fin nor 2speed 9b. Do you or anyone know the difference between a 9a , 9b or 9c two speed ? They literally look the same besides the lettering next to the 9. Thanks

JasonGotaProblem

Reel sold today. I settled for a $600 offer. I feel like I got ripped off, a reel that cool should have sold for more. but I really have nothing to complain about.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

steelfish

Quote from: JasonGotaProblem on June 12, 2023, 05:19:42 PMReel sold today. I settled for a $600 offer. I feel like I got ripped off, a reel that cool should have sold for more. but I really have nothing to complain about.

I know what you mean, I felt the same when I sold an old international 50W, but I really didnt thought I will ever used it on my playgrounds.
The Baja Guy