113H SS Double Dogging Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, February 06, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivverrat

If any one has them I've not found them & I've spent some time looking... Jeff

Fishy247

QuoteIf any one has them I've not found them & I've spent some time looking... Jeff

I was afraid of that. Thanks Jeff!

Mike

Reel 224

You didn't look far enough.  https://www.mysticparts.com/Custom/ProChallenger/3-113HPRO.aspx

Joe

Fixed link for MRP ~Mo
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Rivverrat

Joe, it's out of stock. Says so.. Jeff

Fishy247

That was the first place I looked Joe. Thanks though!

Reel 224

Oups  :-[ I didn't see that ::) ::) :-X Open mouth insert foot ;) ;D.....................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Black Pearl

Mystic order 100 pieces of this DD bridge. It should be done in a month.

Fishy247

Rivverrat

Yahoo !!!!!!!!!

This is good. Very good... Jeff

Reel 224

I'll take the credit for bring it up. ;D ;)... I'm glad it worked out guys.................Joe

Darin Crofton

Awesome BP, I'll be needing 4 of them when they're ready. I believe I bought their last two about a month ago ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Fishy247

QuoteI believe I bought their last two about a month ago Grin

So it's YOUR fault!

hahahaha

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Fishy247 on October 26, 2018, 08:02:27 PM
QuoteI believe I bought their last two about a month ago Grin

So it's YOUR fault!

hahahaha
I guess so, but my reels are purring though ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

mikeysm

The bridges that Mystic were selling had been repaired. They welded the screw hole and drilled and tapped them. The problem is the heat treatment in that area is gone. The new ones are going to be correct.

Mkke

Alto Mare

Quote from: mikeysm on October 28, 2018, 01:15:38 PM
The bridges that Mystic were selling had been repaired. They welded the screw hole and drilled and tapped them. The problem is the heat treatment in that area is gone. The new ones are going to be correct.

Mkke

Mike, I just want to make sure I get the correct information from you. this would be for me and the members here.

Did the fixed bridge fail you? Could you post some details?

I tested these afterwards and couldn't report any issues, if you did, it would be helpful hearing about it.

I'm actually the guy that found the misaligned hole on the very first batch a long time ago. Unfortunately, they used the wrong information from that older email...it happens.

I think they did a good job making it right, as far as alignment.

Thanks,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.