I would like to order one more.  That would be a total of 2.  Thanks.  Ken

To Ken:

10-4. I removed your previous posting.

Thanks,
--Alan

Yogi_fish808

badfish71

need 2 please   ;D

ETA: any idea is these are drop in for the Pro Gear 545?

wascallywabit

Alan, I would like to reserve one set as well.

Thanks, Ed

Black Pearl

Quote from: badfish71 on February 10, 2016, 12:31:40 AM
need 2 please   ;D

ETA: any idea is these are drop in for the Pro Gear 545?

Hi there,

We don't know if it will fit the PG 545 or any Newell. Hopefully, we will find out down in the road.

Thanks,
--Alan

Maxed Out

Hi Alan, I previously ordered 4 DD bridges and would like to add (2) more for a total of (6).

These will be on my trolling rods (albacore), and I have no doubt they'll be able to pull a planer board going 6 knots, which is impossible with stock 113H.

Has anyone tested whether the DD bridge will drop into a accurate jigmaster magnum ?

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

David Hall

Quote from: Max Doubt on February 10, 2016, 07:32:06 PM
Hi Alan, I previously ordered 4 DD bridges and would like to add (2) more for a total of (6).

These will be on my trolling rods (albacore), and I have no doubt they'll be able to pull a planer board going 6 knots, which is impossible with stock 113H.

Has anyone tested whether the DD bridge will drop into a accurate jigmaster magnum ?

Ted
I'm planning on putting these in the jigmaster magnum, if the stock bridge fits, these will fit.

Black Pearl

Ted

I am pretty sure it will fit, but I will have Sal checking into it.

Black Pearl

Ted

You might also need the 2nd gen gear set to go with it.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Black Pearl on February 10, 2016, 08:41:49 PM

Ted

I am pretty sure it will fit, but I will have Sal checking into it.
Can't help you there bud, I do not own a magnum and would not want to use anyone else, I've ruined plenty of my own reels with these tests. :-\.

If the stock bridge will work I don't see why this one wouldn't, but you never know.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

PacRat

Alan,
I plan on putting one of mine in a Magnum. I'll let you guys know how it fits.
I originally ordered two (2), maybe three (3). I would like to confirm three (3) units.
Thanks
-Mike

Ron Jones

I'll buy the one from you and any extras from Bryan. I really do what I can to keep him in business.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mhc

It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

mberggre

Hi Alan -

Please put me down for 1 set.

Matt