113H SS Double Dogging Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, February 06, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Quote from: noyb72 on February 11, 2016, 06:21:39 AM
I'll buy the one from you and any extras from Bryan. I really do what I can to keep him in business.
Ron

I respect that. That was why I contacted Brian to carry it.

anglingarchitect

twotone

twotone

Johnfishy

Black Pearl

Today is the last day that I am taking a per-order of this item.

Anyone still can place a pre-order at following vendors.

Scott's Bait and tackle: (609) 296-1300 Ask for Mo
SmoothDrag: (888) 206-4656
Brian's Fishing Supply in Honolulu: (808) 596-8344

Thank you guys!!!!

Bryan Young

Hi Alan, did you get my order?  If not, I'll get them from one of the vendors. Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Black Pearl

Quote from: Bryan Young on February 28, 2016, 06:19:01 AM
Hi Alan, did you get my order?  If not, I'll get them from one of the vendors. Thank you,
Bryan

Hi Byran,

Sorry, they are all spoken for. You can contact SmoothDrag or Scott's Bait & Tackle to reserve your order.

Thanks,
Alan

Black Pearl

There is a little setback on this part. The problem Is on both dogs. The factory made a mistake on cutting them too tight. Therefore, we have to order some more SS raw material to make those parts again.

This is just a headache, and I know there are a lot of people waiting for this product to release.

I will try to push them little faster on production.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Alan C

Black Pearl

Here is the latest on this part. This thread is unlocked for updating only.

This part will be available for shipping by mid of May. It will come to the US with those "Easy Access" gear set order.

For those member who placed his order within this thread., please post your email address or send me a PM with your email address for an invoice. I will send out the invoice in 2 weeks. If the invoice is not paid in 3 days, the order will be cancelled.

Thanks,
--Alan C.

Bryan Young

Hi Alan, if order is cancelled, can I be placed on the waiting list?  I have a few individuals that asked me to upgrade their reels with your bridge plate.  Thanks, Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Black Pearl

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 22, 2016, 02:58:24 PM
Hi Alan, if order is cancelled, can I be placed on the waiting list?  I have a few individuals that asked me to upgrade their reels with your bridge plate.  Thanks, Bryan

Sure. Have you checked with SmoothDrag? Dawn is taking order as well.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 22, 2016, 02:58:24 PM

I feel that there will be few sets available because some members changed their mind.

Black Pearl

Here is the latest on this part.

This part will be available for shipping by mid of May. It will come to the US with those "Easy Access" gear set order.

For those member who placed his order within this thread., please post your email address or send me a PM with your email address for an invoice. I will send out the invoice in 2 weeks. If the invoice is not paid in 3 days, the order will be cancelled.

Thanks,
--Alan C.

Black Pearl

All parts are in the factory now. It should be starting assemble very soon. Priveting the sleeve post and dog posts manually.

It should be done and ship to the US very soon.