113H SS Double Dogging Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, February 06, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Didn't put one together yet with Tom's plates and can't really tell how much those screws are protruding. It would probably be a good idea to shorten the ones marked in Red arrow, the ones marked with Green should be fine.

The Blue arrow is showing the spring sticking up on the eccentric, it will do ok on the 4/0 as is, but on smaller reels it need to sit flush.
You probably already knew this. :)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

David Hall

steelhead_killer

Caught the spring.  Did not shorten bridge screws.  No noticeable rubbing on the spool.  I have this one set up with a Tib frame and Tib spool.  Have not tried with a Newell spool.
><)))">

Black Pearl

David Hall

Black Pearl

twotone

Got the goods on Wednesday. Awesome!
twotone

mizmo67

We do have the 113H SS bridges in stock now.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

David Hall

Quote from: Black Pearl on May 28, 2016, 03:35:06 AM
Quote from: David Hall on May 28, 2016, 03:31:43 AM
I did thanks

I thought you bought 4 sets already.

I did but I had four 4/0 reels and three jigmaster magnums!

steelhead_killer

><)))">

day0ne

I've got the same problem. I bought 4 but have 7 or 8 4/0's, 8 Progear's, and a Jigmaster Magnum. I guess I will start with a Progear 454 YTS, a Progear 545, and 2 4/0 Penn YTS reels and go from there. They will have to wait until after a tuna trip Monday and Tuesday.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

broadway

Haven't installed them yet, but they are a thing of beauty and can't wait to slip them in with the rest of the goodies.
Thanks Alan for getting' er done, and to Sal for the testing to make sure it's perfect.
Dom

erikpowell

Mine are on the way!

Thank you Alan.

I can already tell by the responses I'll need some more  ;D

kcc225

Installed my in Pro Gear 545, since I have 8 tooth sleeve, those double dogs was engaged one the the time which result in less back play and just what I want! ;D   

anglingarchitect

Progress:

So my donor reel has the open drag end plate, somebody on here must need one of these, i need a spacer sleeve, and a nice handle.