113H SS Double Dogging Bridge

Started by Black Pearl, February 06, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman_WC

I get excited when I see this thread bumped. I thinking they came back in stock!
-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

ez2cdave

Quote from: Gman_WC on April 13, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
I get excited when I see this thread bumped. I thinking they came back in stock!
-gary

Gary,

Sorry about that . . . Maybe we can get Sal to "make him an offer he can't refuse"  ?  LOL !

Tight Lines !

Gman_WC

**Update-Found it**
Delrin washer. I see all the new kits come with under the main gear washer. Sal was talking about one under the star also.
The only post I've found shows a peel away washer, used for getting correct height. I can't find what i'm looking for even with search
I'm spinning my drag so to speak ;).
Is there a standard or average size anyone is ordering? I'm looking to order a half dozen for jigmaster and 113h.
McMaster-Carr?
Thanks
-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

Gfish

Funny stuff Dave. Wonder what kinda rig Al Capone used? I can only see that he's got onea those 1930's 2 guide rods, possibly split bamboo.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

handi2

Quote from: Gman_WC on April 18, 2018, 03:09:11 PM
**Update-Found it**
Delrin washer. I see all the new kits come with under the main gear washer. Sal was talking about one under the star also.
The only post I've found shows a peel away washer, used for getting correct height. I can't find what i'm looking for even with search
I'm spinning my drag so to speak ;).
Is there a standard or average size anyone is ordering? I'm looking to order a half dozen for jigmaster and 113h.
McMaster-Carr?
Thanks
-gary

Are you needing the Delrin washers for your reels? Send me a `PM with what you need and ill mail them to you.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Gman_WC

Are you needing the Delrin washers for your reels? Send me a `PM with what you need and ill mail them to you.

Keith
[/quote]

PM sent Keith.

Thanks
-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

ez2cdave

Quote from: Gfish on April 20, 2018, 11:11:25 PM
Funny stuff Dave. Wonder what kinda rig Al Capone used? I can only see that he's got onea those 1930's 2 guide rods, possibly split bamboo.

I think Capone's gear was probaly made by Thompson ( "Chopper" model ) . . . He was also known to use equipment made in Louisville, KY ( "Slugger" model )  - LOL !

Tight Lines !

Penn Chronology

QuoteWonder what kinda rig Al Capone used? I can only see that he's got onea those 1930's 2 guide rods, possibly split bamboo.

Fresh water bait casting tackle from the 1930's. Pflueger stuff more than likely. He is probably fishing in that little lake in his home town.......................<:O)

Black Pearl

This item is back in stock in SBT and Brian's Fishing Supply.

ReelFishingProblems

Black Pearl

Just a quick note on this item. Mystic ReelParts is running low on this item.

Thanks,
Alan

Bryan Young

I cannot connect to MysticParts website at the moment.  Can someone tell me the cost of the bridge?  Thank you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel 224

Quote from: Bryan Young on July 27, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
I cannot connect to MysticParts website at the moment.  Can someone tell me the cost of the bridge?  Thank you.

$54.99
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Fishy247

Are these in stock anywhere or is there any word on when they might be?

Thanks,
Mike