California weather

Started by theswimmer, February 08, 2015, 09:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswimmer

Well, I can't sleep again so I read the report for the central coast .
For Sunday, winds 30-40 knts, wave heights 15-24 ft!
I think I'll stay by the fire and tie some more Kastmaster feathers..... 8)
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Central coast forcast thru Thursday cals for wind northwest 20-30 gusting to 45.
Waves to 15 ft with sneakers and rip tide.
Virgs at Morro has canceled two days in a row.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Errol Flynn

Keta

Sounds like "normal" weather up here.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

it's blowing pretty good down here in San Diego too.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

johndtuttle

Yea, its spring Gale season. 15-25 kts and 12-15 isn't too bad. Hope folks stay safe as salmon season starts this weekend I believe.

theswimmer

Wave height at 12-15 wasn't the problem, it was the interval of 8 seconds that bothered me.

Errol Flynn

johndtuttle

Quote from: theswimmer on April 02, 2015, 02:36:47 PM
Wave height at 12-15 wasn't the problem, it was the interval of 8 seconds that bothered me.

That's rough to be sure!

North Pacific gets nasty.