Pyramid Hero Pics

Started by Flasher Man, February 12, 2016, 12:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flasher Man

AlasKen

This looks like a large charter boat.  Can someone describe how these are fished in a crowd like this?  Are down riggers being used?  How are tangles being prevented? I have only fished salmon from small 22' to 22' in length.  Thanks.  Ken

TomT

Ken,
like you most of my salmon fishing has been on smaller private boats--but the 6 to 7 times I have been on a charter, the deck hands determine the amount of line you can let out.  Remarkably, this system works pretty darn well--even with multiple hook-ups and even with total strangers on board.   ;) ;D
TomT

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Flasher Man

THE PYRAMID FLASHER RUNS STRAIGHT SO THERE ARE FEWER TANGLES.

Many Party Boats of 18+ fishermen can and do fish the Pyramid Flasher because there are so few tangles.   Many skipper fish an entire boat with one pattern to
present a school of fish and the results have proven much SUCCESS Time and Time again.

RIGGING:
The Pyramid Flashers are attached directly to a dog whistle sinker release then a 4-6ft  25lb leader then the bait. (No LEADER IS NEEDED IN FRONT OF THE PYRAMID FLASHER).